PDA

View Full Version : I have a bomb and a half at Turf Paradise today

cees with dees
12-23-2009, 08:13 AM
Along with a couple of solid plays assuming the track will be fast.
In the last race, Clever Caitlyn had a ridiculous trip pressing wide around two turns. Now cuts back with a good inside draw and should be right on or just off a moderate pace.
Looking for her to save ground early and explode up the rail at a huge number.
In the 7th, Ochoco See Me Go gets the trainer change of a lifetime and has a bunch of stamina building works for first try in almost 5 months during which Chambers should have worked his magic.
In the 5th, giving a baby shot to Quite a Day who drops while stretching out off of three major excuse lines.
Price will be right and this one can win from on or off the pace. Great price today also.
In the 4th, tons of speed signed on here but I think Nat Kat is the speed of the speed in a race lacking a true closer. Rail draw should be enough to put this one in the thick of it from start to finish.
In the 3rd, Stockton Pass need only overcome the outside draw to add yet another victory into the books for the deadly Keith Bennett. This one should be on the engine with no rating. Just go!!!
And in the first, Beau Maverick is a pure guess but I love the barn and there is a hint of talent in the workout line.
Gets one chance for me.
Good luck to all today. Have a Merry Christmas and a happy and most importantly, healthy 2010.
Ben

HUSKER55
12-23-2009, 10:27 AM
THANK YOU SIR AND A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A GREAT NEW YEAR FOR YOU AND YOURS.

johnhannibalsmith
12-23-2009, 12:23 PM
I gotta love your play in the 9th... takes cajones to side with Happy Harry Nelson over Chambo and Bennett and you've got a good play there to get a big price in a race that looks ripe for such a number... Git em... :ThmbUp:

judd
12-23-2009, 09:19 PM
:bang: tough game-dont you wonder why every day cant be like tuesdays winner :( :confused: :mad: