PDA

View Full Version : Brittany Murphy R.I.P.

tzipi
12-20-2009, 05:07 PM
Shame her mother had to find her dead of a heart attack at her house. So young 32. Supposedly she had a very bad drug problem and was that why the last movie she was filming dropped her. Always liked her in films. Kinda hot and had that cute acting in her movies. Was really way too thin recently though. NO reason for drugs in life! Nothing good comes from them! Shame.

ezrabrooks
12-20-2009, 06:37 PM
Really don't know much about her, but did recently see a little movie of hers call The Ramen Girl, which I thought was OK. A couple of weeks ago SNL did a segment based on her (re-run?), where they portrayed her as a dizzy buffoon. I wonder how the writers feel when some one dies after they have just recently mocked them..

JustRalph
12-20-2009, 08:44 PM
Shame her mother had to find her dead of a heart attack at her house. .

heart attack at 32 ? yeah right.............i would bet against that one being the final outcome'

Valuist
12-20-2009, 08:53 PM
heart attack at 32 ? yeah right.............i would bet against that one being the final outcome'

I agree. I heard it was "cardiac arrest" which isn't the same thing. When I first heard it, my thought was that it was cocaine related cardiac arrest. 1-5 odds on that.

tzipi
12-20-2009, 09:07 PM

Just wrote what the headline said. First reports said "heart attack". Yeah as I said,she supposedly had bad drug problems,which I'm sure led to this. Drugs are just not worth it.

dav4463
12-20-2009, 10:15 PM
I love her as Luanne Platter on King of the Hill. Sad to hear of her death.

cj's dad
12-21-2009, 08:32 PM
Lots of time devoted on national TV for a douchebag actress.