PDA

View Full Version : Hollywood Park focus plays 12.20.09

funkydj
12-20-2009, 09:51 AM
Hope everyone is enjoying their Sunday. We escaped with only two inches of snow here in the Northwest Hills. Usually we get a pounding. I am intrigued by three races today at Hollywood Park:

Race 2: Vulnerable favorite in the :3: GI. JANE . Dollase ships down from the Bay which is a positive. However, the 3 yo. filly has run better in turf routes and her running style (closer) is not really suited well for this pace scenario. The :8: OUR ANASTACIA is setup better for this tilt. She basically runs the same race each time but has deceptive early speed which will be an asset this afternoon. Rosario hops aboard and should get Van Berg's first win of the meet.

PLAY: Win bet on :8: OUR ANASTACIA at 4/1 or better.

RACE 8: :1: UNZIP ME is the class of this turf sprint. The Nov. 28th Hollywood Park race will do a world of good as she had the lead at the eighth pole and should take it up a notch for the winning picture. Unzip Me also has the best turn time of this cast.

PLAY: Win wager on :1: UNZIP ME at 3/1 and higher.

RACE 10: :7: PUBLIC IMAGE will be gunning from the opening of the gate. A drop in class and the addition of infrequent but profitable winning jockey Amador. Cheap early speed can be frustrating but we love the overall edge in turntime as compared to :10: SCIBELLI and the likely favorites in the :8: and :12: . This weekly nightcap could be prove to be a price and make the drive home a nice one.

PLAY: Win bet on :7: PUBLIC IMAGE at odds of 5/2 and up.

Have fun with your wagering today.

Joe Kelley

Rialto
12-20-2009, 02:51 PM
Not going to play the Starlet?!?!? There seems to be some value in that race... I'm not going to be able to bet on it... But a place/show bet on bickersons is probably what I would go with..... I hear she is going to be the pace setter though... makes me a little nervous... but I know shes strong ... hope she can hold on in the stretch!!!!!