PDA

View Full Version : Che Guevara: Hollywood's Mass-Murdering Phenom!

andymays
12-16-2009, 08:40 PM
http://bighollywood.breitbart.com/safox/2009/12/16/che-guevara-hollywoods-mass-murdering-phenom/

Excerpt:

During my years at Brandeis, dorm rooms were decorated with posters and photos of rock groups, pop stars, famous actors and a man so handsome that the first time I saw him, my teenage heart skipped a beat. There he was, Ernesto “Che” Guevara, so-called heroic martyr of the Cuban Revolution. While I never displayed any images of Che, for many years I, too, ignorantly regarded him as an admirable rebel who fought bravely for “the people”. Then I became a Republican and learned some facts about Mr. Guevara, as the New York Times might respectfully refer to him. Here’s a list of just a few of the humanitarian acts performed or sanctioned by the Left’s favorite pinup:

•Killed dogs for sport as a child – a common trait in psychopaths

•Imprisoned, forced into hard labor and tortured countless Cubans he considered enemies – including artists, dissidents, homosexuals and those in the wrong place at the wrong time

•Ordered and/or presided over the summary executions of scores of suspected enemies, including pregnant women

•Brutally murdered a teenage boy whose only crime was trying to prevent Che’s henchmen from killing his father

boxcar
12-16-2009, 09:11 PM
I'm surprised BO hasn't found a way to make this guy a czar. He'd fit right in.

Boxcar

prospector
12-16-2009, 09:21 PM
i enjoyed reading about his death...

Dave Schwartz
12-16-2009, 10:39 PM
As I recall, he started as a medical student by actually wound up with a PhD. He was Castro's Minister of Finance or Industry or something like that.

He was also the "father" of guerrilla warfare.

Not what you would think of as an all-around, nice guy.

Regards,
Dave Schwartz

mostpost
12-16-2009, 11:03 PM
I'm surprised BO hasn't found a way to make this guy a czar. He'd fit right in.

Boxcar
Not likely, since he's dead and has been dead for 42 years. Which makes him a perfect subject for a post from the right. I've heard some really bad things about GeorgeIII. Let's get a thread started about him. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

boxcar
12-16-2009, 11:17 PM
Not likely, since he's dead and has been dead for 42 years. Which makes him a perfect subject for a post from the right. I've heard some really bad things about GeorgeIII. Let's get a thread started about him. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Like I said earlier, ol' Che would fit right in nicely. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Boxcar

Dave Schwartz
12-16-2009, 11:18 PM
Not likely, since he's dead and has been dead for 42 years

I don't know why not. We have heard that some of Obama's voters had been dead since the '60s, at least according to their headstones.

(That is witty humor.)

Dave

johnhannibalsmith
12-17-2009, 12:13 AM
If I was more dedicated I'd post at least one line from the last half-dozen posts in this thread... but instead I'll just do this:

:D
:lol:
:lol:

BlueShoe
12-17-2009, 02:17 AM
This icon of the left, the so called hero of the counterculture, was a psycopathic killer since his early years. After he took the side of the Chinese and criticized the Soviet Union,even the Russians abandoned him. The KGB assumed correctly that he was unstable and uncontrollable. Even Castro distanced himself from Che after he left Cuba in 1965 for the Congo and then Bolivia. He gained virtually no support, and at the time of his capture and execution by the Bolivians in 1967 he and his few supporters were nothing more than a ragged band of bandits starving and dressed in tatters. Yet this murderous Communist thug is venerated by the left to this day. Would be interesting to see how many of our leftist members still have a Che poster hanging on their wall and/or have a Che T-shirt tucked away in a drawer.