PDA

View Full Version : Olbermann Scrutinized by His Sycophants

bigmack
12-10-2009, 10:11 PM
'Unstable Keith' gets much of his material from The Daily Kos. Some dissenter started a little ditty about how his show never (& I mean never, ever) presents the other side of an issue. He felt compelled to log his reaction.

Entertainingly, he begins by declaring his astonishment at such an accusation and then proceeds to defend why he wants it that way. He then goes on some jag about diminished ratings because he's so forthright with his beliefs...

He's so misunderstood.

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u70/macktime/12_10_09_18_58_04.png

http://www.dailykos.com/comments/2009/12/5/65830/2362/137#c137

http://jour3098.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/keith_olbermann.jpg

boxcar
12-10-2009, 11:54 PM
This whackjob is proud of his failed ratings. But I guess you gotta have something upon which to hang your hat. Failure seems to work for him.

Boxcar

NJ Stinks
12-11-2009, 12:42 AM
That post by Keith was well said. As anybody knows who has watched Keith lately, he's not competing to be Obama's biggest fan anymore. He was - no doubt about - even I couldn't stand all the partisan crap.

IMO his show has been a lot better lately mainly because there is more objectivity regarding Obama. Don't get me wrong - it's not crazy objectivity like here :p - but it's much more objective.

bigmack
12-11-2009, 01:27 AM
That post by Keith was well said. As anybody knows who has watched Keith lately, he's not competing to be Obama's biggest fan anymore. He was - no doubt about - even I couldn't stand all the partisan crap.

IMO his show has been a lot better lately mainly because there is more objectivity regarding Obama. Don't get me wrong - it's not crazy objectivity like here :p - but it's much more objective.
Indeed. Keith is no longer involved in that 'partisan crap' and has become more objective.

It wouldn't have anything to do with the fact Keith can't get things to move left enough. His hopes for President Obama quickly drifting as President Obama has to make adult decisions that are rapidly disenfranchising Progressives.

Keith certainly is a refreshing bit for a crowd demanding a less than thought out agenda.

Thank you Keith. You da man. :lol:

Tom
12-11-2009, 07:39 AM
Even if Keith suddenly adopted conservative values.....he would still be Keith.
:rolleyes:

ezrabrooks
12-11-2009, 11:24 AM
Indeed. Keith is no longer involved in that 'partisan crap' and has become more objective.

It wouldn't have anything to do with the fact Keith can't get things to move left enough. His hopes for President Obama quickly drifting as President Obama has to make adult decisions that are rapidly disenfranchising Progressives.

Keith certainly is a refreshing bit for a crowd demanding a less than thought out agenda.

Thank you Keith. You da man. :lol:

Adult decisions? Are you saying you can't vote 'Present' from the Oval Office?

Valuist
12-11-2009, 11:43 AM
Another thing I love about DISH network's basic package: MSNBC isn't a part of it. I never have to see that idiot, except if I tune in early to Sunday Night Football......and he's reason enough not to.

boxcar
12-11-2009, 12:25 PM
Another thing I love about DISH network's basic package: MSNBC isn't a part of it.

Fox isn't either, is it?

Boxcar

Show Me the Wire
12-11-2009, 12:34 PM
Fox isn't either, is it?

Boxcar

It was and it wasn't and now it is.

Tom
12-11-2009, 12:39 PM
Sounds like John Kerry.

Valuist
12-11-2009, 01:54 PM
Fox isn't either, is it?

Boxcar

Fox Business News isn't a part of basic programming. Regular Fox News is.

so.cal.fan
12-12-2009, 11:28 AM
Keith Olbermann is the most offensive man on TV.
Partly because of him, I became a "born again" Conservative.
I'm sure he has driven many people to prefer Fox News.
He is repulsive and just plain WRONG.