PDA

View Full Version : Picks for Today

Tee
06-13-2003, 04:13 PM
Will start out @ Churchill

No pp's but did take a look at the post parade.

Quite a few looked ready to go

#5 Thatsallmon
#8 K.C.'s Boy
#9 Madeleine's Jade
#10 Gold Spun Fun

Let's see if an exotic can be had out of these four with 4 MTP.

Nothing but the tail end of the superfecta 5 & 8.

Tee
06-13-2003, 04:30 PM
Burning Marque looks to have a pace edge on this group for Dutrow, but is 4/5.

Luft could be in close pursuit stretching a bit from 3/4's to todays distance of 7 furlongs in which he has had success in the past.

Account For Me is taking money at the windows, not winning this year is a turnoff @ 2/1. The class drop looks to be needed & may help his chances?

Tee
06-13-2003, 04:45 PM
Like Cold One in this spot - 2nd back from the layoff dropping 1st time for the tag.

Look for Cheery One to be rallying late under Pat Day turning back from routes to 3/4's today.

Which "One" if any will get up @ CD

Tee
06-13-2003, 04:57 PM
1 1/8th in the mud - Betty B has flashed speed in the past, is 3rd back from the layoff - could be tough if she gets to the front.

Another that should like the off going is Nice Canter - she doesn't have any speed which could hurt, but should be rolling late & if the others don't like the slop, could be factor.

Tee
06-13-2003, 05:17 PM
Joyous Appeal has run well going 7 furlongs in the past - the one thing that concerns me is she seems a bit of a mudder. Tom Amoss 1st off the claim is a plus.

Semifinal has the bullet 1/2 mile drill on the 4th of June - could be the speed of the speed & might get it done if Slewgiana isn't ready for her return.

Tee
06-13-2003, 05:44 PM
Court Of Maximus has only been off the board once in his life & that was his last out going long on the turf. Blinkers going on today & 2nd off the bench for this 3 yr old Anet gelding. Should get a good tracking trip behind what looks to be quite a bit of speed.

Tee
06-13-2003, 06:00 PM
Looks to be some speed in this 1 mile even moved to the main track, so I will make Joy Of Millbrook my top selection. This filly had to of needed her last race coming back from a near 8 month vacation. Should move forward today & looks to love the mud from a pedigree standpoint.

Tee
06-13-2003, 06:17 PM
A Table For Three has a Jekyll & Hyde look to him. Runs big & then doesn't run at all. Might be worth a look today @ 18/1.

Woostershear should be rolling late under Robby Albarado. Has been running against better & looks to be in a good spot today.

Tee
06-13-2003, 06:36 PM
Before they are off Saint Appeal looks good to me.

Tee
06-13-2003, 06:41 PM
Nice two yr old filly race - to watch!!

Touchy looks to be the one to beat.

Tee
06-13-2003, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by teeitup
Nice two yr old filly race - to watch!!

Touchy looks to be the one to beat.

That's why I watch!!

3-4-1

Touchy dead last

Tee
06-13-2003, 07:07 PM
Brick's ran well last out in the mud @ Belmont - let's see if he can get two in a row.

Give the rail horse a shot to hit the ticket as well. Chris Hunts exits the same race as Brick's on the 23rd of May.

Tee
06-13-2003, 07:18 PM
I'll try inside outside in the 10th @ Churchill. Ballado Melody for Dale Romans & Pat Day - Brilliant Bettina for John Hennig & Cornelio Velasquez.

Both these fillies have finished behind the current favorite High Diva. I'm hoping they can turn the tables today.