PDA

View Full Version : Glen Beck is going to have a heyday with this Czar.

delayjf
12-09-2009, 11:46 AM
This is beyond sick. Could this guy be an undercover agent for NAMBLA???

http://biggovernment.com/2009/12/08/fistgate-ii-high-school-students-given-fisting-kits-at-kevin-jennings-2001-glsen-conference/

boxcar
12-09-2009, 01:59 PM
This is beyond sick. Could this guy be an undercover agent for NAMBLA???

http://biggovernment.com/2009/12/08/fistgate-ii-high-school-students-given-fisting-kits-at-kevin-jennings-2001-glsen-conference/

Hmmm....let's see...the buck stops with whom, presently? Did I hear someone say "BO"? So, would this be a classic example of Trickle Down Reprobate Mindset? (Wonder if the ol' Rev. Wright gave sermons on these kinds of practices encouraging his parishioners to engage in them because they were not forbidden in the bible?)

How true it is that a bad tree cannot bear good fruit.

Boxcar

Bochall
12-09-2009, 03:40 PM
As i get older i find myself uttering the following phrase about once a month: Now i've seen it all!!!

If it were possible to 'stutter type' i think i am doing it....what the *&##@ was that link i just read???....unreal.

Warren Henry
12-09-2009, 03:58 PM
As i get older i find myself uttering the following phrase about once a month: Now i've seen it all!!!

If it were possible to 'stutter type' i think i am doing it....what the *&##@ was that link i just read???....unreal.
How do our left leaning posters feel about this?

Tom
12-09-2009, 04:17 PM
Can't wait to hear this spin! :lol:

HUSKER55
12-09-2009, 05:24 PM
We judge a person by the company he keeps. BO, Michelle and this clown. That is definitely too much information. Sad part is that BO and his wife have to know what this guy is up to and evidently they are OK with it. They have kids in school. BO is in charge. How can he not know and eveidently he agrees.

exactaplayer
12-09-2009, 05:27 PM
I was going to do some research and post a reply but then i saw it was from that guy that tried to blackmail the Democratic party. Just more right wing bs. Nuff said.

mostpost
12-09-2009, 06:50 PM
I would be much more impressed by the expose' of this shocking event, (which happened ten years ago) if I had even the tiniest belief that motive of the exposers was to "Protect the children". It was not. Their motive was to embarrass the Administration.
Now to facts:
Fact: Kevin Jennings made no statements advocating "fisting" at the conference. Kevin Jennings wasn't even there at the time of that discussion.
Fact: Statements made at the conference were in response to student's questions. Students were at the conference of their own volition, because they had concerns about their sexual orientation, and likely because they had been persecuted because of that orientation.
Fact: You can not recruit children to be homosexuals. It's not something you teach; it's not something you learn.
Fact: As usual tapes made at the conference by MassResistance were altered and remarks taken out of context

cj's dad
12-09-2009, 08:24 PM
Mostpost and Exactaplayer-

both of you are sick pups- seek help immediately for yourselves and those who care for you if there are in fact any left.

REALLY, YOU GUYS ARE BEYOND PITIFUL.

mostpost
12-09-2009, 09:36 PM

both of you are sick pups- seek help immediately for yourselves and those who care for you if there are in fact any left.

REALLY, YOU GUYS ARE BEYOND PITIFUL.
Once again you contribute nothing to the discussion. Your reply reeks of the ignorance you display on every subject discussed here. Neither exactaplayer nor myself made any statement approving the practice of "fisting". Our feelings are most likely the same as yours. But, because we point out factual errors and questionable motives you resort to your typical personal attacks.

The discussion in question took place because a female student asked a specific question. A fourteen year old is old enough to have such a question answered. I would rather it be answered by a qualified expert in the field than by the fourteen year old's peers. Of course you would rather have the question answered by her parent. But if her parent were you, I am sure she would be made to feel evil and disgusting for answering the question.

Furthermore, the tapes that were posted on line were doctored.
The arbitration hearing in which Margot Abels regained her job with the Mass. DOE with back pay, proved that.
Greenbaum wrote in his report, “The blank spaces left by the PRC tape were filled in with important messages about AIDS prevention, abstinence, postponement, alternative forms of sexual intimacy, and the need for students to enforce their own boundaries of personal security.”

I do not expect an intelligent reply.

Tom
12-09-2009, 09:52 PM
In other words, EP, once again deny the facts. Consistency is always appreciated.

And mp....
Once again you contribute nothing to the discussion. Your reply reeks of the ignorance you display on every subject discussed here.

Aside from violating TOS, you think EPs post added anything to the thread? :lol:

bigmack
12-09-2009, 10:24 PM
What's the issue here, the perverseness of the subject or the complete absurdity of a failed vetting process that rolled this dude into his Czarness -

He seems well poised for Obama’s Safe Schools Czar as shown in this excerpted interview:

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u70/macktime/12_9_09_19_07_27.png
http://www.salon.com/mwt/feature/2006/08/21/kevin_jennings/index.html

If I had kids, and I were President, I would appoint him to the position - says Mostpost....

Bochall
12-09-2009, 10:48 PM
Why did you post a story from a conference that took place about 8yrs ago?

bigmack
12-09-2009, 10:55 PM
I agree, in light of the vintage of this story how is this possibility an issue being that this is directly tied to an appointee of the President of the United States and that appointee is 'Czaring' over kids in schools. I don't get it.

Wow.

Rookies
12-09-2009, 10:57 PM

If there's a story from the OLD Testament ( thinking Sodom 'n Gomorreah... way ahead of you Methusel-car:lol: ), it's deemed fair game here as long as it attempts to demean, insult and ridicule the other side.

Tom
12-09-2009, 11:01 PM
Vetting?

Bochall
12-09-2009, 11:01 PM
So whats the point? To win an argument? After some time on the PA site I have come to realize this about internet arguments: winning one is like winning a gold medal in the Special Olympics....yeah, you won, but you're still a retard.

Tom
12-09-2009, 11:03 PM
Vetting? Duh?

Rookies, you do no think this guy's past is relevant?
Would you leave YOUR kids with him?
You think this guy is good choice for this job?

I'm not sure what you guys do after hockey up there, but fisting is not a generally accepted pastime down here.:rolleyes:

Rookies
12-09-2009, 11:07 PM
There's almost no winning of arguments here Bochall.

This place is a test of rabid, belligerent opinion, spiced with some reason and a touch of humour, but usually with heavy handed arguments... errr... yelling... to crush the opposition. On occasion, people from opposite stripes see some light from the other side... but it's very, very rare.

bigmack
12-09-2009, 11:12 PM
Get a load of these dolts yappin' about winning - How 'bout taking a stance and asking yourself if you'd appoint the guy.

"8 year old story - He wasn't even there" --- Don't make me laugh.

delayjf
12-09-2009, 11:38 PM

I saw the story on Drudge, so it was new to me and giving the revelations that have emerged about Obama and his Czars, I thought it relevant.

Bochall
12-09-2009, 11:51 PM
What is the ultimate goal of those who oppose Obama?

boxcar
12-10-2009, 12:09 AM

The better question would be: What is BO's ultimate goal for America?

Boxcar

bigmack
12-10-2009, 12:09 AM
but then i saw it was from that guy that tried to blackmail the Democratic party.Fact: Kevin Jennings made no statements advocating "fisting" at the conference. Kevin Jennings wasn't even there at the time of that discussion.
Why did you post a story from a conference that took place about 8yrs ago?If there's a story from the OLD Testament ( thinking Sodom 'n Gomorreah... way ahead of you Methusel-car:lol: ), it's deemed fair game here as long as it attempts to demean, insult and ridicule the other side. Ever watch Olbermann?

Ever watch Olbermann?So whats the point? To win an argument? After some time on the PA site I have come to realize this about internet arguments: winning one is like winning a gold medal in the Special Olympics....yeah, you won, but you're still a retard.There's almost no winning of arguments here Bochall. This place is a test of rabid, belligerent opinion, spiced with some reason and a touch of humour, but usually with heavy handed arguments... errr... yelling... to crush the opposition. On occasion, people from opposite stripes see some light from the other side... but it's very, very rare.

Obfuscation is thick in here. Not one addressing the question at hand -
Would you appoint him?

Seems like a simple question.

boxcar
12-10-2009, 12:13 AM
Ever watch Olbermann?

Obfuscation is thick in here. Not one addressing the question at hand -
Would you appoint him?

Seems like a simple question.

To all but a liberal, it would be.

Boxcar

mostpost
12-10-2009, 12:16 AM
Get a load of these dolts yappin' about winning - How 'bout taking a stance and asking yourself if you'd appoint the guy.

"8 year old story - He wasn't even there" --- Don't make me laugh.
I would. And I would because of the very interview which you seem to think disqualifies him. GLSEN is not about promoting homosexuality or turning kids gay (That can't be done). It's about people learning to accept people who are different. It's about teaching people not to fear and hate others because the others don't, in fact can't, have the same feelings they do. Mr. Jennings experienced these actions, and is determined that others do not experience them. Whether they be gay or black or red headed step children.
The people reporting the story say it is not about them being intolerant of gays; in fact , in truth, it is about exactly that.

mostpost
12-10-2009, 12:18 AM
I saw the story on Drudge, so it was new to me and giving the revelations that have emerged about Obama and his Czars, I thought it relevant.
I perfect example of the wisdom of Sister Good Counsel warning us in fifth grade not to associate with bad companions. :lol:

bigmack
12-10-2009, 12:25 AM
I would.
1 with gonads. How 'bout bochell, exacta & rookies?

mostpost
12-10-2009, 12:28 AM
In other words, EP, once again deny the facts. Consistency is always appreciated.

And mp....

Aside from violating TOS, you think EPs post added anything to the thread? :lol:
CJ'sdad posted:

And you're calling me for a violation of TOS. AMAZING. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Bochall
12-10-2009, 12:30 AM
No, i dont watch Olbermann, unless you count Sportscenter from the early 90's or something.
No, i would not appoint him.

If you are against Obama what is your ultimate goal? Impeachment? Greater awareness for those who support him or are neutral? You want him to change his policies? resignation of his position?

mostpost
12-10-2009, 12:31 AM

And mp....

Explain to me how post #9 fromCJ'sdad added anything to the discussion. While your at it, tell how yours above added anything....except distraction.

mostpost
12-10-2009, 12:41 AM
for our host; should he choose to accept it.
PA on a scale of one to ten (ten being most egregious) rate my #10 and CJ'sdad's # 9 in terms of TOS violation. and why.

Warren Henry
12-10-2009, 01:14 AM
So whats the point? To win an argument? After some time on the PA site I have come to realize this about internet arguments: winning one is like winning a gold medal in the Special Olympics....yeah, you won, but you're still a retard.
Pretty sensitive observation.

Tom
12-10-2009, 07:46 AM
There's almost no winning of arguments here Bochall.

This place is a test of rabid, belligerent opinion, spiced with some reason and a touch of humour, but usually with heavy handed arguments... errr... yelling... to crush the opposition. On occasion, people from opposite stripes see some light from the other side... but it's very, very rare.

Huh?

Post 1 brought up a topic - post 18 directly tried to engage YOU in discussion. Show me the rabid belligerence in either. Your side-stepping the issue in this thread to attack the posters is all I can see.

:lol:

Tom
12-10-2009, 07:49 AM
PA on a scale of one to ten (ten being most egregious) rate my #10 and CJ'sdad's # 9 in terms of TOS violation. and why. __________________

I had a post deleted for mentioning your ignorance, so you mention it, I assume you, too are violating TOS.
Grow a set and move on.

cj's dad
12-10-2009, 09:52 AM
here's the issue; no matter what comes out re: BO and his pitiful administration you defend it to the core.

Jennings is a piece of garbage, plain and simple.

BO is a fool for appointing him to be the "Safe Schools Czar".

You make excuses for both !!

Where does that leave you in the grand scheme of things.

Does that contribute enough for you ??

Bochall
12-10-2009, 10:23 AM
Where are those Muslim ties for the Seattle cop shooter you spoke of? Just speculating and guessing again huh??

To paraphrase," His ties to the Muslim community will soon come out."

jballscalls
12-10-2009, 10:33 AM
I agree that the guy is pretty out there with his fisting kits, thats a bit much. If they passed out condoms to promote safe sex thats one thing, but fisting kits is a bit odd.

has there ever been a candidate or person in general who was appointed to any position that didn't have some kind of skeleton in their closet??

i mean everyone BO appoints is going to have something wrong with them wont they?

just as i'm sure everyone in Bush's, Clinton's, and Reagan's cabinets had things wrong with them

GaryG
12-10-2009, 10:51 AM
has there ever been a candidate or person in general who was appointed to any position that didn't have some kind of skeleton in their closet?? If any Bush appointees had skeletons of this size the liberal media would have been on it like flies on a rib roast. So far, a commie terrorist Green Czar and a pervert in charge of safe schools.....wow!

Bochall
12-10-2009, 10:55 AM
If you are against Obama what is your ultimate goal? Impeachment? Greater awareness for those who support him or are neutral? You want him to change his policies? resignation of his position?[/QUOTE]

Anyone???

johnhannibalsmith
12-10-2009, 11:04 AM
Wow... I'm sorry, maybe I need to take the seminar, but what the hell does a fist have to do with sex? Do they explain gerbils and cucumbers and what all else too? I'm not exactly a prude, but come on, can't we treat sex like sex and this behavour like the deviant activity that it is?

Gay folks want to get married and smooch on each other, grab some love handles in bed or whatever, hey, that's their business; no problem dude... but this nasty crap is repugnant whether its homosexual or heterosexual and frankly, should be labeled as such. Blech... :kiss:

PaceAdvantage
12-10-2009, 11:27 AM
What is the ultimate goal of those who oppose Obama?The same as those who opposed Bush the past eight years.

mostpost
12-10-2009, 11:32 AM
Wow... I'm sorry, maybe I need to take the seminar, but what the hell does a fist have to do with sex? Do they explain gerbils and cucumbers and what all else too? I'm not exactly a prude, but come on, can't we treat sex like sex and this behavour like the deviant activity that it is?

Gay folks want to get married and smooch on each other, grab some love handles in bed or whatever, hey, that's their business; no problem dude... but this nasty crap is repugnant whether its homosexual or heterosexual and frankly, should be labeled as such. Blech... :kiss:
I think that people who are in the counseling/psychiatry business are trained to NOT express their personal opinions or have reactions to anything they hear. The reason being that doing so might inhibit their clients/patients from talking about things they need to talk about.
Now what this lady, Margot Abels, did was to answer a question about a particular activity, and explain what it was or what it wasn't. Did she explain that this could be a dangerous activity? I don't knopw that she did and you don't know that she didn't, because, as was pointed out by Marc Greenbaum, the tape heard on line was not complete. \I share the opinion of many that this is a EEEEUUUWWW activity, but I think we are hiding our heads in the sand if we pretend it doesn't exist, and we are naive if we think our kids won't hear about it elsewhere

PaceAdvantage
12-10-2009, 11:34 AM
for our host; should he choose to accept it.
PA on a scale of one to ten (ten being most egregious) rate my #10 and CJ'sdad's # 9 in terms of TOS violation. and why.

#10 gets a :1:

#9 gets a :8:

I would have deleted it had you not brought this up later on in the thread....I wasn't able to read any posts yesterday...sorry about that...

Tom
12-10-2009, 11:49 AM
If you are against Obama what is your ultimate goal? Impeachment? Greater awareness for those who support him or are neutral? You want him to change his policies? resignation of his position?

Anyone???[/QUOTE]

Expose the lies so that people actually know what this SOB is doing. We need to force people to think so that this kind of threat to our nation is not allowed to continue. We must stop the dems asap. We must counter his and the other libs many lies with truth.

johnhannibalsmith
12-10-2009, 11:50 AM
I think that people who are in the counseling/psychiatry business are trained to NOT express their personal opinions or have reactions to anything they hear. The reason being that doing so might inhibit their clients/patients from talking about things they need to talk about.
Now what this lady, Margot Abels, did was to answer a question about a particular activity, and explain what it was or what it wasn't. Did she explain that this could be a dangerous activity? I don't knopw that she did and you don't know that she didn't, because, as was pointed out by Marc Greenbaum, the tape heard on line was not complete. \I share the opinion of many that this is a EEEEUUUWWW activity, but I think we are hiding our heads in the sand if we pretend it doesn't exist, and we are naive if we think our kids won't hear about it elsewhere

Yeah, I realize that I'm probably not being fair to the actual topic because I'm not entirely familiar with the situation and how it unfolded.

The EEEEUUUWWWW part really does get to me... but I suppose my main concern is that it seems like the dominant/submissive relationship in sexuality is becoming more and more mainstream and acceptable and I have a bit of trouble with that.

I suppose a case can be made that 'deviant' is in the eye of the beholder, but when activity of this nature is almost purely about control or dominance and the requisite submissiveness and not much, if at all, about pleasure or relationship - it seems like the education needed is that which teaches about the respect that is healthy in sexuality and the power/dominance/submission aspect that can be very much destructive, unhealthy, and often indicative of larger problems that shouldn't be cloaked under the guise of simply 'sex'.

(new record for run-on sentence)

mostpost
12-10-2009, 12:47 PM
here's the issue; no matter what comes out re: BO and his pitiful administration you defend it to the core.
That's what he pays me for. :lol: :lol: I know that's what you think, but seriously here is what happens.
Someone from your side posts something which I feel is based on lies or on a severe misinterpretaion of the facts. I try to correct these errors, pointing to evidence which contradicts the allegations which your side presents. Sometimes this evidence is contained in the very articles which make the accusations.
I have gone back and found several examples;
In the thread, First, they want women to cut back on the mammograms...now this! PA says the Obama administration wants women to start mammograms later and have pap smears less frequently.
I point out that the Pap smears recomendation was made by the American College of OBGYNs and the mammogram recommendation was made by an independent govt. agency which has been in existence since 1984. And the Obama Admin. distanced itself from the recomenndations.

There was a thread where someone said classes in Chicago schools were going to be taught in arabic. In fact classes teaching students to speak arabic were to be offered to students wishing to learn that language.

During the health care debate many from your side said that seniors would be required to attend counseling sessions where they would be encouraged to kill themselves. The truth was the sessions would be for the purpose of explaining things such as Living Wills and options for care should the senior find themselve in an end of life situation. For example hospice vs. home care. The sessions would be entirely voluntary and the purpose of the legislation was to provide funding.

Also during the Health care debate it was posted that the bill, or one of them would provide free health care to illegals. I pointed out that there was specific language that prohibited this. I provided chapter and verse.

NOW PLEASE. Let's not get into a renewed argument on these subjects. I am just using them as examples of what I do and why-how.

You say I agree with everything Obama does. That is not true. I disagree with a number of things he has done. Usually because I think he hasn't done enough. But I see no point inposting that here, besides I don't have time. I'm too busy correcting you guys. :D :D :D

mostpost
12-10-2009, 12:56 PM
#10 gets a :1:

#9 gets a :8:

I would have deleted it had you not brought this up later on in the thread....I wasn't able to read any posts yesterday...sorry about that...

I would have given #10 a 2 or 3, lowering it from a 3 or 4 in consideration of the fact that it does at least address the issue.

an "8" seems fair for #9 considering it insults two people. Or does that knock it down to an average "4"? :lol: :lol:

boxcar
12-10-2009, 01:20 PM
No, i dont watch Olbermann, unless you count Sportscenter from the early 90's or something.
No, i would not appoint him.

Funny you mention, "impeachment". Some poll floating out other there somewhere had 20% of the people wanting BO impeached. Pretty significant number considering he hasn't been office that long.

But having said this, you frame your question in a way that is leading. So, I object. ;) People who dissent are mostly against BO's agenda and policies. We dont' oppose him as a person, per se. We oppose what he stands for -- what he represents.

Boxcar

Bochall
12-10-2009, 04:12 PM
Yes Boxcar, the question is leading....what i want to lead to is action. Those who oppose his policies/views etc. should take action to change them. Action beyond posting on this site and arguing with me, mosty, exacta etc... I am not saying folks cant debate and holler and scream but i dont see the end in it.
Look, i am as guilty as anyone for hollering and screaming and i think i've been branded a Lib because i joined PA during the Obama regime (and 'defended' him vs those whom i thought were taking shots just to take them)...so be it.
Fact of the matter is i belong to no party.
When i see some folks post that Sharpton and Jesse are gonna cry racism over the Seattle cop shooters death (with no proof...just firing away like an idiot), i object to that. When someone posts that the Seattle shooters Muslim ties will soon come out (see my last parentheses) i object to that garbage allegation which fuels ethnic/racial tensions.
Finally, what are those Obama non supporters doing (besides whining to each other) to change those policies???

boxcar
12-10-2009, 04:28 PM
Yes Boxcar, the question is leading....what i want to lead to is action. Those who oppose his policies/views etc. should take action to change them.

What makes you think none of us conservatives aren't or haven't been taking action?

Secondly, why don't you share with us what action you have taken to steer this country away from socialism? Perhaps you could inspire any of us who may be sitting on our hands.

Boxcar

johnhannibalsmith
12-10-2009, 05:06 PM
Finally, what are those Obama non supporters doing (besides whining to each other) to change those policies???

Some of them go to tea parties and then are ridiculed as Astro-turf, racist, domestic terrorists.

cj's dad
12-10-2009, 06:58 PM
you seem to know quite a bit about "fisting"

EEEWWWWW !!

Hope that gets a 10 on TOS

Tom
12-10-2009, 10:23 PM
Obama has "fists of hope!" :lol:

boxcar
12-10-2009, 11:29 PM
Obama has "fists of hope!" :lol:

Actually, he has Hoak in one fist and Chains in the other.

Boxcar

delayjf
12-11-2009, 02:00 PM
Fact: Kevin Jennings made no statements advocating "fisting" at the conference. Kevin Jennings wasn't even there at the time of that discussion.
Kevin Jennings is the founder of the organization and while he did later denounce the seminars after a public out roar, the same thing happened next year at the very same conference. Keep in mind Jennings was picked as Safe School Czar because of his work at GLSEN. As the head of GLSEN he’s responsible for that organizations, and while he is running the show, what GLSEN does and advocates reflect upon him. Another barometer into Jennings and GLSEN are the book lists that they recommend to students and teachers grades 7-12. I will not post some of the excerpts so as not to offend, but they certainly seem less concerned with gay student harassment than with sexual exploitation of children. You can see for yourself

http://gatewaypundit.firstthings.com/2009/12/breaking-obamas-safe-schools-czar-is-promoting-porn-in-the-classroom-kevin-jennings-and-the-glsen-reading-list/

I think that people who are in the counseling/psychiatry business are trained to NOT express their personal opinions or have reactions to anything they hear.

Counseling?? Is that what they call it these days. If handing out fisting kits and conducting oral sex etiquette in "youth only" seminars amounts to counseling – God Helps us.

Probably the product of some Ivy League educated psychiatrist. I can’t think of a more noble expression of the intellectual superiority of the left.

bigmack
12-11-2009, 02:38 PM
The teacher who taught the class and was summarily thrown under the bus by this group states categorically that Jennings knew the agenda of the class she taught. There is an audio of the class itself but I see little reason to further this grotesque tale.