PDA

View Full Version : Kayla Stra

the_fat_man
12-06-2009, 07:02 PM
Good idea to move to GG. The girl can actually ride a bit. 2 nice rides today.

WinterTriangle
12-06-2009, 07:11 PM
for some reason, as for lifestyle, I don't see Kayla in CA. She's such an earthy feet on the ground earnest person, my take, anyway. I wonder if she's lived in other parts of the US?

toussaud
12-06-2009, 07:41 PM
much better rider on grass. ovbiously as she should be.

Stillriledup
12-06-2009, 10:01 PM
That's a very weak colony, not hard to break in there if you want to.

equine
12-07-2009, 03:57 PM
Wishing Kayla lots of luck! I'm very confident that with given the opportunity and time, this earnest hardworking young woman will rise to the top. She's tougher and smarter than some of the fancy pilots in So. CA who jerk and whip a horse around the track with no concept of the effect a bad ride has on a horse's future.

juanepstein
12-07-2009, 05:41 PM
for some reason, as for lifestyle, I don't see Kayla in CA. She's such an earthy feet on the ground earnest person, my take, anyway. I wonder if she's lived in other parts of the US?

she can ride a horse. watched her for a few years down under till she came here.she was here for a while and had a couple wins for jeff mullins but then she went back. it was funny when she went back id watch herwin races on the lead almost like she was using the americam style of racing and bring in bombers.just never could understand why the top trainers at santa anita have never gven her a chance or hooked her up with turf rides. you would barely ever see her on the turf in so. cal. she has no fear of getting in the middle of things but one thing ive noticed she still tends to go back to is the wide moves into the stretch like they do in australia. glad to see the trainers in no. cal giving her mounts.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kayla_Stra

MickJ26
12-08-2009, 03:50 PM
No Chantal, no Kayla, what's "Jockeys" going to do for drama?

Stillriledup
12-08-2009, 04:00 PM

Iggy.

horses721
12-09-2009, 04:09 PM

Don't worry, I'm sure they will make something up!

Bochall
12-09-2009, 04:16 PM
Iggy.

Nice one! What a drama boy he is....:lol:

bigmack
12-09-2009, 05:18 PM
48rm0ZbsYbg

Stillriledup
05-01-2016, 08:29 PM
Spud spivens lone speed she goes crazy and opens up 15 and comes to a walk.

Not sure what that was about.

Tee
05-01-2016, 08:33 PM
See race 10 yesterday, today's race almost a carbon copy except for the result.

Perhaps yesterday was much worse depending on how an individual looks at things.

NorCalGreg
05-02-2016, 12:07 AM
Spud spivens lone speed she goes crazy and opens up 15 and comes to a walk.

Not sure what that was about.

My guess would be Stra did exactly what she was asked by Trainer Ledezma.

More proof that trainers read the racing form---he saw he had a chance to absolutely steal this race, on the double jump in class. Spud was the ONLY speed--look the PP's over you'll see no one wanted the lead.

Ledezma puts a BRAND-X rider aboard, gives her instructions, and away she goes. It's not illegal for trainers to bet--this attempt just didn't work. One look at Spud's pp's will tell you his connections use him for an ATM machine.

Some of you will remember BLUE BOMBER @ TUP recently---exact same maneuver with Natasha Coddington up.

Stillriledup
05-02-2016, 12:24 AM
My guess would be Stra did exactly what she was asked by Trainer Ledezma.

More proof that trainers read the racing form---he saw he had a chance to absolutely steal this race, on the double jump in class. Spud was the ONLY speed--look the PP's over you'll see no one wanted the lead.

Ledezma puts a BRAND-X rider aboard, gives her instructions, and away she goes. It's not illegal for trainers to bet--this attempt just didn't work. One look at Spud's pp's will tell you his connections use him for an ATM machine.

Some of you will remember BLUE BOMBER @ TUP recently---exact same maneuver with Natasha Coddington up.

i would be willing to bet he didnt tell her to lose on purpose, but going 46 she had no chance to hold on. you don't need to be 'lone speed' if you're just going to ride and instruct like that.

Valuist
05-02-2016, 10:16 AM
Bottle Blonde rated nicely and won easily going away over a pretty decent field. I don't play GG much but they had a good card last Saturday with plenty of grass races.