PDA

View Full Version : Belmont 7th

redsok221
06-12-2003, 01:53 PM
Belmont 7th

#2 Rosies big boy
Ran a beyer of 80 at Belmont going this distance.
He keeps my fav jockey in Coa and I like the :34 workout on June 9. Contessa is 22% on a layof of 31-60 day and 23% on the dirt. I like this horse a lot.

#7 Sea Squirrel
Ran a Beyer of 84 at Belmont going this distance and did it only three back. This horse is working out pretty well but the only negative part is losing Santos to Snoopy Blues.

#3 Snoopy Blues
He has run a Beyer of 72 at Belomont but not at this distance. Santos chose this horse over the more obvious Sea Squirrel, which makes me think Jose thinks this horse can rin a good one. I believe the Santos-Contessa combination can get Snoopy Blues into the money.

My trifecta Box is going to be the 2,7,3

But i believe it may turn out to be 2,3,7 which can only be spoiled if the 5 stays in there.
if you like the 5 then i would play
$1 trifecta
2,3,7,5 total of $8 5 will offer a decent price if track clears to fast

Good luck to all and I would love to hear your reponses to help better my handicapping

WINMANWIN
06-12-2003, 03:55 PM
O.K. sox fan Let's nail another race dude.....;)
I posted my Feelings with the Sciacca steeds in earlier posts, and He Won for me in the 4th to complete an exacta. This race the 2 is the heavy fave, and figures, I will use. The #7 is sciacca I like and will use...The #3 at 8 to 1 has value here snoppy blues and I will also include.The # 6 is the value steed also here....He may lay off the pace and run big here with velasquez.....So, I'll try and get
the 3 and 6 in the ex # with the #2 and 7 here and hit this tuffy exacta !!!!!

WINMANWIN
06-12-2003, 05:23 PM
Originally posted by WINMANWIN
O.K. sox fan Let's nail another race dude.....;)
I posted my Feelings with the Sciacca steeds in earlier posts, and He Won for me in the 4th to complete an exacta. This race the 2 is the heavy fave, and figures, I will use. The #7 is sciacca I like and will use...The #3 at 8 to 1 has value here snoppy blues and I will also include.The # 6 is the value steed also here....He may lay off the pace and run big here with velasquez.....So, I'll try and get
the 3 and 6 in the ex # with the #2 and 7 here and hit this tuffy exacta !!!!!

The Sciacca steed WON and the #6 got 2nd, If I had the
canolli's to toss the fave the #2 at 4/5 I bang'em harder in this race. I almost tossed the #6 in here, but when I saw the value
and Velasquez retaining the mount, I had to use. His last was in the slop and he readily backed up. I Guessed right with Sciacca
today and he made my day....But, his steeds did figure.....