PDA

View Full Version : My New Status

Show Me the Wire
06-12-2003, 01:27 PM
To all:

I have seen my real obsession.

I aspire to have guru like status, so I am implementing the following means to communicate with me:

1. I will not directly respond to anyone in an open post.

2. Tom, JimG, or anyone else may answer for me, while ranchwest may interpret for me.

3. I will only respond, if I feel like it to pms, (that means private messages), only if I receive your pm and this is a really big if, because my inbox is usually full and I can’t receive anymore messages.

4. I will continue to post to threads that I can add meaningless, but intelligent sounding sayings, while avoiding directly answering any relevant item

Now if anyone has any questions too bad.

Regards,
Show Me the Wire

Perception is reality

canuck
06-12-2003, 08:31 PM
SMTW

You forgot #5

I will indirectly respond on another board via my alter egos

http://www.handicappers-datamine.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3904

and

http://www.handicappers-datamine.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3862

:D

Show Me the Wire
06-12-2003, 09:32 PM
I had to wait to the 8th race today and fell a little short of my goal. I cashed a $3.40 mutual on Fifteen Rounds today. I got this play from my new technique, called the Peking pick 3.

If anyone is interested in this method just ask and I will be happy to explain it, if I see your post. Do not pm me because my inbox is still overflowing.

Let’s see $3.50 for the short form (3 tracks, I only need two I do not play the Big Sandy), free admission (I know important people), box seat at no charge (my owner friends let me sit with them, because they say I am entertaining), plus my $40. wager equals a total outlay of $43.50. I cashed $700. leaving me with a $656.50 profit for the day. Per usual I immediately went home after more than doubling my $43.50. outlay and the fellas told me I have to pop for donuts tomorrow.

Don't forget my alter egos.

Regards,
Show Me the Wire

Perception is reality