PDA

View Full Version : Belmont 4th race

redsok221
06-12-2003, 01:04 PM
Belmont 4th race

# 13 Atticus Star
This horse finished 2nd last out with a Beyer of 73.
He is also returning with Coa on the mount whom I believ is a very good jockey. Last year I watched him at Monmouth and the meadowlands and hit a 13-1 shot with him and a $1,255 trifecta in the same race. This is my jockey and I'm sticking with him. Plus, I also like that :37 workout on June 10

# 6 Emotrin
This horse closed real well last race and I think he will do better in his second start. Migliore has ben having a great meet with a 20% winning percentage. This horse has also been working out good recently.

I am betting the exacta box on 13 and 6 along with the win on 6.

In my trifecta box i am playing the 13,6, and the 4

If you like or dislike oplease post and tell me why

Good luck to all

WINMANWIN
06-12-2003, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by redsok221
Belmont 4th race

# 13 Atticus Star
This horse finished 2nd last out with a Beyer of 73.
He is also returning with Coa on the mount whom I believ is a very good jockey. Last year I watched him at Monmouth and the meadowlands and hit a 13-1 shot with him and a $1,255 trifecta in the same race. This is my jockey and I'm sticking with him. Plus, I also like that :37 workout on June 10

# 6 Emotrin
This horse closed real well last race and I think he will do better in his second start. Migliore has ben having a great meet with a 20% winning percentage. This horse has also been working out good recently.

I am betting the exacta box on 13 and 6 along with the win on 6.

In my trifecta box i am playing the 13,6, and the 4

If you like or dislike oplease post and tell me why

Good luck to all

Think you have them o.k. here The 13 goes turf to dirt so one never knows.The 6 I bet 1st out and he appears to want more ground, and he gets it today ! Shossberg runs some today, and in the 1st he gelded a steed and ran well for 2nd at 26 to 1 to complete a nice exacta with the 3/5 on top. Anyway, I will use Back to Work, maybe the layoff will help this 1, as he's freshened up here. In the 7th Sciacca also runs Sea Squirrel, I like this steed today, and I think he's primes for a very good effort...Sciacca has been Cold, so Im watching him to BREAK OUT some what, GOOD LUCK !!!!!!!!

hurrikane
06-12-2003, 02:26 PM
well, I agree...but the 12.oo exacta isn't worth effort it will take for me to click 'Accept Bet'.

as for the triple. I'd look somewhere else beside the 4. this guy is off for 223 days and this trainer couldn't get a horse ready to take a leak.

Good luck

WINMANWIN
06-12-2003, 05:28 PM
Originally posted by WINMANWIN
Think you have them o.k. here The 13 goes turf to dirt so one never knows.The 6 I bet 1st out and he appears to want more ground, and he gets it today ! Shossberg runs some today, and in the 1st he gelded a steed and ran well for 2nd at 26 to 1 to complete a nice exacta with the 3/5 on top. Anyway, I will use Back to Work, maybe the layoff will help this 1, as he's freshened up here. In the 7th Sciacca also runs Sea Squirrel, I like this steed today, and I think he's primes for a very good effort...Sciacca has been Cold, so Im watching him to BREAK OUT some what, GOOD LUCK !!!!!!!!

Well Sciacca did break out today with 2 winners in 2 statebred races. It's about time !! :rolleyes: