PDA

View Full Version : Richard Englander

bushwick
12-03-2009, 03:18 PM
This seems like an odd venture for the once powerful owner. Is he broke or truely looking to do something he thinks he would enjoy? Either way he is starting out in a not so envious a situation.
Bushwick

phatbastard
12-03-2009, 06:49 PM
???? what venture??

to me he was Citizen X in the drug problems n the industry. how many trainers garnered overnight success by becoming part of his crew......

Greyfox
12-03-2009, 07:53 PM
???? what venture??

to me he was Citizen X in the drug problems n the industry. how many trainers garnered overnight success by becoming part of his crew......

Not his sister-in-law. He sent her good steeds to train and she did tweet with them.
But what venture???

johnhannibalsmith
12-03-2009, 07:59 PM
He's going to hustle book for DeShawn Parker at AQU... there's a link in the CHRB Investigates Vic... thread in this forum on one of the most recent pages...

post time
12-04-2009, 08:54 PM
It was a very false article in the racing form about Deshawn Parker going to New York for the winter. I wonder if the writer for the racing form spoke to Parker since he was not quoted. You will see Deshawn riding at Penn National December 15 thru 23 then finish the year back at Mountaineer, he will then most likely move his tack back to Oaklawn for the winter with his longtime agent who has been with him thru all the bad and good times.The story in the racing form was false. Iit is hard to believe the false story made the front page without anyone from the form checking it out.