PDA

View Full Version : Opening day of the inner track

cees with dees
12-02-2009, 10:51 PM
I didn't make a single bet today but noticed not only was the track favorable to outside closers, it just looked like the horses weren't running smoothly over the surface and I can't figure out why.
I'm thinking maybe there was more dirt than usual but times were on par.
Rain tonight so will have a better idea when it dries out. Likely for Saturday.
If you don't already, do yourselves a favor and pay close attention to horses using 1/4 inch bends.
Over the main track, horses using them had a distinct advantage and it was supported by the results.
The inner track historically has been a surface where traction shoes, just as much on a fast track as a wet one, gave horses a huge edge.
I'm actually switching back to cablevision so I get the live feed from NY.
Neither TVG nor Hrtv gives the shoe info because the don't consider it important.
Way more important to them to put Spanish pronunciations where they don't belong.
Ben

cmoore
12-02-2009, 11:02 PM
Interesting Cees...What are the stats on horses that used 1/4 inch bends. PM me if you don't want to give away your edge..

JustRalph
12-02-2009, 11:12 PM
Interesting Cees...What are the stats on horses that used 1/4 inch bends. PM me if you don't want to give away your edge..
:lol: :lol:

Don't give it away............

Just give it away to me...........that's funny.........

ranchwest
12-02-2009, 11:24 PM
Where can I find the NYRA shoe board?

cmoore
12-02-2009, 11:34 PM
:lol: :lol:

Don't give it away............

Just give it away to me...........that's funny.........

You damn right. :lol::lol::lol:

eastie
12-03-2009, 12:31 AM
quoting Isaac Hayes.......what next ?

Stillriledup
12-03-2009, 01:11 AM
NYRA puts bends up on the tv scroll during the day, i don't know if the DRF notes who used them or if there is a way to grab them from any archive.

I wonder if there's a service in NY from a private person where you can purchase 'bends' information, to supplement your pps.

Tom
12-03-2009, 07:36 AM
Seems like another slap at the guys who pay for the game.
It would seem to me ( :rolleyes:) that if NYRA is the classiest circuit, yadda yadda yadda, they would have all this key info on their web page.

See, I play Tampa, so I am not expecting world class racing! :lol:

onefast99
12-03-2009, 10:43 AM
Seems like another slap at the guys who pay for the game.
It would seem to me ( :rolleyes:) that if NYRA is the classiest circuit, yadda yadda yadda, they would have all this key info on their web page.

See, I play Tampa, so I am not expecting world class racing! :lol:
No your not just bet Danny Centeno and your a winner.