PDA

View Full Version : The Revvum Al Sharpton

cj's dad
12-01-2009, 05:52 PM
Racism is such an ugly thing, just ask Al and the girls:

http://news.aol.com/article/al-sharptons-daughter-and-ex-wife/791256

Excerpt:

NEW YORK (Nov. 30) -- The Rev. Al Sharpton's daughter told a police officer in a profanity-laden rant that she cut him off in traffic because she was in a rush to get to a theater, prosecutors said Monday. "You were driving too slow. I have a play to go to," Dominique Sharpton told an officer who pulled her over Oct. 30, prosecutors told a Manhattan judge.
Dominique Sharpton and the civil rights activist's ex-wife, Kathy, face charges including resisting arrest after the Harlem traffic stop.

Al Sharpton's daughter, Dominique, was arrested after a traffic stop.
Defense lawyer Michael Hardy said the women simply exercised their free-speech rights to complain.
Police said Dominique Sharpton veered out of her lane, ran a red light and forced another car to swerve out of her way. After being ticketed, she and her mother cursed at the officers, ignored orders to return to their cars and resisted being handcuffed, according to a criminal complaint. Kathy Sharpton pushed an officer with her hands, police said in the complaint.

And the beat goes on.

Dave Schwartz
12-01-2009, 06:00 PM
And these are the people who would change our country...

But, of course, this would make me a racist because I disagree with a black leader, right?

cj's dad
12-01-2009, 06:13 PM
I'm still trying to figure out who Al and Jesse are leading ???

Jesse fathers an illegitimate child and Al is divorced and has a daughter who is apparently out of control.

Jesse threatens Anhauser-Busch with protesting their product- they award a Budweiser franchise to his son in the St. Louis area and his son is now VERY RICH- threat mysteriously goes away.

The Rev. Al gains national prominence with the Tawana Brawley (sp.) fiasco and still gets national attention on the major news outlets - shame on you Fox for giving this a--h--- a platform.

Yup, they sound like role models and leaders to me.

No doubt that I am a racist ----- er, maybe a REALIST ???

Old Sparky
12-01-2009, 07:21 PM
But, of course, this would make me a racist because I disagree with a black leader, right? Why for 56 yrs I never been a aaaaaaaaaaaaaR now I am . was it twana brawley cant spell but NO APOLOGY y are an idiot meaning thearg arg arg arg :mad: OS

Overlay
12-01-2009, 07:41 PM
Any word on the officers' ethnicity? (Not that it matters (to me, at least), but I don't recall having seen anything on that subject, and I was assuming that the Reverend's spin machine would have made sure to mention it prominently if they happened to be Caucasian.)