PDA

View Full Version : The Ultimate Handicapper Summit Conference DVD's

infrontby1
11-30-2009, 01:31 PM
This is the nine DVD series set that was recorded over this past summer w/ M. Pizzolla and three of his colleagues that are regulars on the Wizards Forum.

Thought I would have time to view them, but I don't and was offering them here first to any serious takers.

Thanks.

ranchwest
11-30-2009, 10:39 PM
What was the purchase price?

CBedo
12-01-2009, 04:05 AM
I'm always up for reading (or in this case watching) to get new information. Let me know how much you want for them, or if you would be willing to "rent" them to me for a couple weeks, and then you can sell them to someone else.

Buell
12-01-2009, 08:59 AM
was at the Pizzolla seminar in October, the DVD set infront is talking about is not the DVDs of the seminar. Its dvd's of a weekend with michael pizzolla and three of the forum moderaters.

i got them for $97 at the seminar, BUT word of warning, dont think these will be valuable or make much sense if you dont have the black magic software because thats what is talked about most of the time.

infrontby1
12-02-2009, 11:49 AM
That's correct, It's an eight DVD set where Michael along w/ three of his moderators from the forum, Matt Russell, Sam Meola, and Bob Harris talk about their styles of play and attack a weekend card of races.