PDA

View Full Version : Sunday at Aqueduct. I like the card quite a bit.

cees with dees
11-28-2009, 02:55 PM
Starting in the first race. Forty Third Recon makes third start off the bench after two clunkers on wet tracks that he clearly does not like.
Up in claiming price but down in class and should be the quickest of the quick in a now or never situation.
In the second, Keep Thinking gets a huge trainer change and is arguably best off his lines for Harty.
Count Catamount goes turf to dirt and cuts back and should be the controlling speed in spite of the outside draw.
Either or.
Skip to the 4th and Tigresco absolutely towers over these on ability and I never mind this type of drop with a home bred.
In the 5th, Honest Wildcat was running well when barn was cold and now finds a field where he should make the front with little effort while barn is enjoying their best run in many years. Wire to window.
In the 8th, if we get 3-5 on Atoned, that's an overlay. This horse is light years the best, can easily get the distance and finds a super easy spot.
One question. What are the connections of Unbridled Danger thinking?? This could be the most mismanaged animal I've ever seen.
Has more of a chance of not finishing this race than winning it. Ridiculous.
In the finale, Stayawaystella must overcome wide draw but with tactical speed, a long run to turn 1, and Lezcano, shouldn't be a problem and anything this barn sends out for the first time at this meet must be used.
Good luck to all.
Ben

cees with dees
12-01-2009, 06:17 PM
Had two odds on losers, a dq, and two horses that didn't lift their feet.
Keep this post up for the future just in case I dare to get cocky with anyone. About anything!!
See you all tomorrow.
Ben