PDA

View Full Version : YouBet has Problems with My ROI Reports

Track Collector
11-28-2009, 02:21 PM
For those of you who use YouBet and their website "My ROI" on-line report functions, please be advised YouBet is having problems with their database. My handle (via My ROI) is off by ~30% when compared to other reports run by their Customer Service department. Until they fix the problem(s), and no expected completion date was given, any info generated from My ROI is at risk of not being accurate.

turfnsport
11-28-2009, 02:25 PM
For some of us, that might be a good thing. :D

Tom
11-28-2009, 03:48 PM
Unless you can bet exclusively through one ADW, isn't this whole records keeping thing pretty much a waste of time?

Track Collector
11-29-2009, 01:55 PM
Using more than one ADW does make recordkeeping a bit more work, but it is worth it if it improves your bottom line. Some people choose to use multiple ADWs when it is to their financial advantage. :)

Tom
11-29-2009, 03:38 PM
Or when one just dosen't carry everything you want to bet.

highnote
11-29-2009, 10:02 PM
Or when you tap out in one.

2low
03-29-2010, 02:00 PM
For those who have been using Youbet's MY ROI for a while, does the data eventually catch up to reality? I've just been using it for over a month and everything was great for a while, but now I've got certain recent days not being captured by some or all of the reports.

Strange, but one day is missing completely, while another is in the "All" report, but no other reports.

Does this sort itself out with database refreshes in time?

Track Collector
03-31-2010, 06:17 PM
For those who have been using Youbet's MY ROI for a while, does the data eventually catch up to reality? I've just been using it for over a month and everything was great for a while, but now I've got certain recent days not being captured by some or all of the reports.

Strange, but one day is missing completely, while another is in the "All" report, but no other reports.

Does this sort itself out with database refreshes in time?

2low,

Based on my own personal experience, no.

Your post reminded me to go in to MY ROI and re-run the year 2009 report. The results were no different than when I ran it in late 2009, as approximately 30% of my handle was still missing. Thus, it would appear that YouBet has yet to address the corrupt database problems, even though the problem has been reported multiple times to various employees (including a management level).

This database problem is one of a number of issues which resulted in me moving all my YouBet business (which was by no means insignificant) to other ADWs in late 2009.

Perhaps everything is in a state of flux with the CDI purchase and pending merger between Twin Spires and YouBet.

2low
04-01-2010, 12:44 AM
I forgot to post an update, but my issues were all resolved. One race hadn't posted (a winner, so I noticed:blush: ) for several days, and another couple days were missing from some or all reports. The day after I posted, they were all cleared up and reporting correctly.

This only goes back a little more than a week though. I have no 2009 data.

side note: I didn't know about the TS/YB merger pending. I really like TS better - especially the video, but I can't live without the YB bulk upload conditional wager feature.

2low
04-07-2010, 04:03 PM
No updates to the myROI database since 4/1. For such a prominently displayed feature, they sure don't take care of it. I suppose I'll need to stop relying on exports for record keeping. What a pain.