PDA

View Full Version : Open Machines Possible at Hollywood Park???

Igeteven
11-26-2009, 04:16 PM
Too many odds changes on the horse that always wins, Maybe an open machines at the track, I have heard many times that there are open machines for the higher up to cash in and take the money and run.

Does anyone know ???

cj's dad
11-26-2009, 04:26 PM
Been discussed here in one way or the other many..many...times !!

Stillriledup
11-26-2009, 06:16 PM
I could have sworn Spirit of Cochise was 6-1 entering the gate and paid 5-2.

johnhannibalsmith
11-26-2009, 06:51 PM
...Does anyone know ???

Go to the second floor of the grandstand... northwest corner... make seven paces due southwest, look up... instructions to follow...

Stillriledup
11-26-2009, 06:56 PM
Investigate Race 5 today at Hollywood. 6-1 to 5-2 on a deep closer is alarming (especially when the track was speed favoring, no sharp bettor is betting thousands on spirit of chochise when they know he's coming from behind)

lamboguy
11-26-2009, 07:42 PM
Investigate Race 5 today at Hollywood. 6-1 to 5-2 on a deep closer is alarming (especially when the track was speed favoring, no sharp bettor is betting thousands on spirit of chochise when they know he's coming from behind)sorry sir, that is the simulcast money

proximity
11-26-2009, 07:56 PM
I could have sworn Spirit of Cochise was 6-1 entering the gate and paid 5-2.

i see rosario was riding, maybe it was vic s??:eek:

fromtheroof
11-26-2009, 07:56 PM
sorry sir, that is the simulcast money

Exactly!! At almost every track in the country the majority of the simulcast $$ does not post until post time or right after the race starts, hell I have worked at 4 different tracks as a placing judge/clocker/etc and its the same every where...

toussaud
11-26-2009, 08:07 PM
yes that's why i dont' place my bets utnil about 1-2 mtp.. becuase latem oney will come flying in from outside the track.

Igeteven
11-27-2009, 03:11 PM
I don't give a damn about other outlets, when a horse leaves the gate at the odds posted on the board, the player should get what it is.

Robert Fischer
11-27-2009, 03:14 PM
Go to the second floor of the grandstand... northwest corner... make seven paces due southwest, look up... instructions to follow...

SBARROS PIZZA THANKS A LOT BUDDY

lamboguy
11-27-2009, 03:16 PM
Exactly!! At almost every track in the country the majority of the simulcast $$ does not post until post time or right after the race starts, hell I have worked at 4 different tracks as a placing judge/clocker/etc and its the same every where...not only that, the simulcast peolple seem to bet on the winner an awful ot of the time. they are smarter than the people at the track and infront of the computer at home.
at least i know they are alot smarter than myself.

johnhannibalsmith
11-27-2009, 03:18 PM
SBARROS PIZZA THANKS A LOT BUDDY

:D

You don't know how good that sounds as I eat my Brown Sugar Cinnamon PopTart as what will probably be my lone/best meal of the day...