PDA

View Full Version : What is the matter with you conservatives...

johnhannibalsmith
11-26-2009, 10:55 AM
...no thread yet about the border security at the White House?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20091126/ap_on_go_pr_wh/us_state_dinner_uninvited_guests;_ylt=AmHvMbL4YvSY OSNfOEU_JCes0NUE;_ylu=X3oDMTQ1YjFzajZuBGFzc2V0A2Fw LzIwMDkxMTI2L3VzX3N0YXRlX2Rpbm5lcl91bmludml0ZWRfZ3 Vlc3RzBGNjb2RlA21vc3Rwb3B1bGFyBGNwb3MDMTAEcG9zAzcE cHQDaG9tZV9jb2tlBHNlYwN5bl9oZWFkbGluZV9saXN0BHNsaw Njb3VwbGVzbGlwc3Q-

toetoe
11-26-2009, 10:59 AM
...no thread yet about the border security at the White House?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20091126/ap_on_go_pr_wh/us_state_dinner_uninvited_guests;_ylt=AmHvMbL4YvSY OSNfOEU_JCes0NUE;_ylu=X3oDMTQ1YjFzajZuBGFzc2V0A2Fw LzIwMDkxMTI2L3VzX3N0YXRlX2Rpbm5lcl91bmludml0ZWRfZ3 Vlc3RzBGNjb2RlA21vc3Rwb3B1bGFyBGNwb3MDMTAEcG9zAzcE cHQDaG9tZV9jb2tlBHNlYwN5bl9oZWFkbGluZV9saXN0BHNsaw Njb3VwbGVzbGlwc3Q-

You don't ask me what the matter is --- you tell me. Pretty please ?!?

skate
11-26-2009, 11:38 AM
Welp, that's the Good Part about our current situation.

We've got NOTHING to lose in DC anymore.:cool:

johnhannibalsmith
11-26-2009, 11:38 AM
*sarcasm*

Rookies
11-26-2009, 11:39 AM
ANCIENT history... saw that 12 hours ago !;)

The blondes in red/ black dresses ALWAYS dazzle... I know my blondes!

Tom
11-26-2009, 11:53 AM
Security at WH is hardly a concern anymore.
What could they possibly do there that would be bad?
It's not like the president lives there anymore.....just another mosque.

bigmack
11-26-2009, 02:39 PM
How fitting Joey B got in on the action.

Howdie folks, I'm the VP around these parts, wanna a picture with me?

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u70/macktime/100.jpg

cj's dad
11-26-2009, 04:02 PM
That the invaders had been successful !!

ArlJim78
11-26-2009, 04:56 PM
this is another "balloon boy" story, a plug for a reality show.

Rookies
11-26-2009, 05:20 PM
this is another "balloon boy" story, a plug for a reality show.

Yep. ALWAYS lead with the blonde though, Jim!

Flat out winner ! :)

NJ Stinks
11-26-2009, 10:13 PM
Thank God the president is OK! I'm sure all the prayers offered up in the last year by the many posters here at Off Topic played a significant role in keeping Mr. Obama safe. :ThmbUp:

I don't care what anybody says. :mad: You guys and gals are the greatest, most unbiased, and easiest going gang I've been around in a long time. (Pick an icon.)

dav4463
11-26-2009, 10:18 PM
Obama thinks he is in a reality show anyway. He's more concerned about how he looks on camera than he is about running the country. I'm surprised he doesn't have a presidential reality show on MTV anyway while he goes about his regular business.

Snag
11-26-2009, 10:32 PM
We haven't closed our borders. Why would we expect that the door to the White House would be closed?

Tom
11-26-2009, 10:51 PM
They just wanted the Big O to spread the wealth around.
Or they needed gas money.

JustRalph
11-26-2009, 11:28 PM
This is not an Obama issue. It is a failure by the Secret Service, plain and simple. No need to go after Barry on this one.

Somebody will be getting fired, perhaps more than a few people.
Careers will end because of this. A few will be transferred to watching Jimmy Carter wilt away, damn shame..............

Steve 'StatMan'
11-27-2009, 08:37 AM
Yes, agree with Ralph. Glad the President was not in jeopardy. But there will be a serious investigation - can't have security breaches around the U.S. President, and in the White House at that. Fortunately this exposure was found with no harm. I many not have preferred this president, but can't have security breaches around them. Yeah, that blond gal sure is stunning - but Secret Service has to avoid those distractions while on duty.

Tom
11-27-2009, 10:34 AM
With our borders open, I can hardly get excited about this.
What goes around comes around.
These people are just attending parties Americans won't attend.

When the dipstick in office starts worrying about OUR safety, I'll worry about his. Until then, c'est live! :ThmbDown:

ddog
11-27-2009, 11:49 AM
as to what's the matter - this guy is 100% dead right on most of it.

Many of the cons don't get what he is saying.

Read up , get informed get ready....

Happy Holidays to all.

http://globalguerrillas.typepad.com/files/On%20War%20by%20Lind_242-322.pdf

bigmack
11-27-2009, 02:04 PM
as to what's the matter - this guy is 100% dead right on most of it.
Many of the cons don't get what he is saying.
Read up , get informed get ready....
That's right. Some goon & his suicide blond wife crash a WH party and that triggers you to haul out an article about political correctness being cultural Marxism and again positioning yourself in a light of "I get it but most don't".

You're beginning to sound like Dr. Loveless

http://gspp.berkeley.edu/news-events/eDigests/sept2006_files/image009.jpg

bigmack
11-27-2009, 09:11 PM
Count how many phonies you see

http://assets.nydailynews.com/img/2009/11/28/alg_obama_handshake.jpg

Tom
11-27-2009, 09:32 PM
Does the lady count as one or two?

kenwoodallpromos
11-27-2009, 09:33 PM
IMHO- The media is going crazy because elitists like themselves had to mix with the gutter people who only own wineries and are ex-models, not the supermonied or superpowerful. Any real people always get ushered in for photo ops while bills are signed then get the bum's rush. Commoners eating off WH china is the biggest sin in the WH- ask Clinton!

dav4463
11-28-2009, 03:24 AM
If it was Bush, there would have been a zillion stories about how the Bush administration is full of bumbling fools who can't even keep crashers out of a party.

Then it would have been, "Bush is so dumb, he met with them thinking they were invited guests."

HA, HA, Cheney even took a picture with them! Look how dumb they are!

exactaplayer
11-28-2009, 09:46 AM
This is not an Obama issue. It is a failure by the Secret Service, plain and simple. No need to go after Barry on this one.

Somebody will be getting fired, perhaps more than a few people.
Careers will end because of this. A few will be transferred to watching Jimmy Carter wilt away, damn shame..............
I like your common sense attitude here. It is refreshing to hear this from someone from the right.

Tom
11-28-2009, 09:56 AM
You need to read more posts.
By the right.

toetoe
11-28-2009, 03:16 PM
I like ... common sense

YES ! (:VJS voice hereat, please.) :jump: , :jump: .

boxcar
11-28-2009, 03:34 PM
I like your common sense attitude here. It is refreshing to hear this from someone from the right.

And never forget that the right is the only source for common sense.

Boxcar

Rookies
11-28-2009, 09:19 PM
And never forget that the right is the only source for common sense.

Boxcar

Yep, and that VERY phrase ( "The Common Sense Revolution- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Common_Sense_Revolution#1995_Election_and_its_impa ct") was perhaps the most loathed in Ontario's history. Mike Harris, led his Cons to power in 1995 and remained there for 7 years. No RINO this guy, he was supported by 35-45% of the population and used his power ruthlessly to try and change Ontario forever to the right. Think Palin with a brain and a Mafios's quiet instinct for the jugular. He brooked no interference, ran a "my way or the highway" ship, slighted his opponents and carried on. He was great for setting political divisions in society and rammed through government policy to especially aid his supporters and screw his opponents.

By the time he left, the Province was bitterly divided. And in 2003, the Conservative party was thrown out of office and hasn't returned. Even the present new leader of the Cons, a right winger himself, is loathe to say: "I'm a Harrisite".

COMMON NON-SENSE- we called it.:ThmbDown:

boxcar
11-28-2009, 09:29 PM
Yep, and that VERY phrase ( "The Common Sense Revolution- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Common_Sense_Revolution#1995_Election_and_its_impa ct") was perhaps the most loathed in Ontario's history. Mike Harris, led his Cons to power in 1995 and remained there for 7 years. No RINO this guy, he was supported by 35-45% of the population and used his power ruthlessly to try and change Ontario forever to the right. Think Palin with a brain and a Mafios's quiet instinct for the jugular. He brooked no interference, ran a "my way or the highway" ship, slighted his opponents and carried on. He was great for setting political divisions in society and rammed through government policy to especially aid his supporters and screw his opponents.

By the time he left, the Province was bitterly divided. And in 2003, the Conservative party was thrown out of office and hasn't returned. Even the present new leader of the Cons, a right winger himself, is loathe to say: "I'm a Harrisite".

COMMON NON-SENSE- we called it.:ThmbDown:

Your Ontario radical sounds very much like our current U.S. one. :ThmbDown: :ThmbDown:

Boxcar

Tom
11-28-2009, 09:57 PM
I can sleep now, knowing all about Ontario politics.
I always liked Quebec better.:cool:

Rookies
11-28-2009, 09:58 PM
Your Ontario radical sounds very much like our current U.S. one. :ThmbDown: :ThmbDown:

Boxcar

But that's EXACTLY what you and many here want!

A no holds barred Con that never compromises. You surely know, that these type of people (Right/Left) are only useful for very short periods. Then the populace realizes how dangerous and inimical to democracy these self inflated demigods are.

Finally, again as you know, they're ALL on the take... regardless of their political & economic vision.

toetoe
11-28-2009, 10:26 PM

:lol: . Dr. Miguelito Loveless, I presume ?

boxcar
11-29-2009, 12:16 AM
But that's EXACTLY what you and many here want!

A no holds barred Con that never compromises. You surely know, that these type of people (Right/Left) are only useful for very short periods. Then the populace realizes how dangerous and inimical to democracy these self inflated demigods are.

Finally, again as you know, they're ALL on the take... regardless of their political & economic vision.

Now we have a "no holds barred" Marxist who wants to turn this country on its ear. Given a choice, I'll take the conservative.

But this all goes back to what I have stated numerous times: As a conservative, I'm very reluctant to "compromise" with a liberal because the conservatives invariably lose something quite valuable in the process, i.e. individual liberty. Libs never lose in a compromise deal. They'll take what little, incremental gains are tossed to them at the moment because they know that down the road, more "crumbs" will be tossed their way. And then a little further down the road, they'll eventually have enough "crumbs" or "scraps" to make a feast! Don't believe this? Look at FDR's New Deal and look where we are today.

Once the camel's nose is under the tent, the only thing that can happen is that more its body will follow!

Boxcar

toetoe
11-29-2009, 01:18 PM

My sources tell me that the great Jimmy Caan is slated to reprise his Brian Piccolo role, this time channeling Bobby Reich. Working title ? I Am Third (Reich).

Michael Dunn, ne Gary Neil Miller in Shattuck Oklahoma, was not --- repeat, not --- sequestered by his parents in a school for disabled children. He never got far in TV --- just too talented, you see. :( . An encumbrance not suffered by the great Bobby Conrad. :rolleyes: .

Speaking of sequestered, how bad must it be for Minnesota Vicodins fans, listening to Paul Allen extolling the virtues of Brett Hussein Favre ? Not :cool: at all.