PDA

View Full Version : HorseStreet Handicapper: "Good Gamble" Promotion

Dave Schwartz
11-25-2009, 04:49 PM
In the interest of "reduced takeout" and considering the "hard times" that are upon many this year, HorseStreet has decided to create an interesting promotion.

Between now and Nov. 31, we have two unique offers for you:

1. Purchase The HorseStreet Handicapper software for $147.

or

2. Purchase The HorseStreet Handicapper software for $197.

What's the catch? If you choose "option 2" you will be entered into a drawing on Dec. 1st. One-half of all entrants who choose the $197 price will receive the program for free and all money paid will be refunded!

The draw will be live, shown and recorded at the beginning of our webinar, on Dec. 1st. Prize winners will be notified and product shipped on Wednesday morning.

How do you enter? Simply call the office with your info and we'll process your order. Deadline for getting into this contest is Tuesday, December 1st at 4pm.

Questions? Call us at 775.825.0260.

Regards,
Dave Schwartz

Speed Figure
11-26-2009, 01:42 PM
Is this the same program that was going to cost $2,399 on November 1st?

cloud9
11-27-2009, 11:49 AM
Is this the same program that was going to cost $2,399 on November 1st? I would like to no that my self .

chrisl
11-27-2009, 01:36 PM
If so, this would be one heck of a deal.

Dave Schwartz
11-27-2009, 04:54 PM
It is the same program.

And, the 2nd-4th year fees are waived.

EndlessSportsPicks
11-27-2009, 05:00 PM
In the interest of "reduced takeout" and considering the "hard times" that are upon many this year, HorseStreet has decided to create an interesting promotion.

or

What's the catch? If you choose "option 2" you will be entered into a drawing on Dec. 1st. One-half of all entrants who choose the $197 price will receive the program for free and all money paid will be refunded!

The draw will be live, shown and recorded at the beginning of our webinar, on Dec. 1st. Prize winners will be notified and product shipped on Wednesday morning.

How do you enter? Simply call the office with your info and we'll process your order. Deadline for getting into this contest is Tuesday, December 1st at 4pm.

Questions? Call us at 775.825.0260.

Regards,
Dave Schwartz

Do you have a demo video of this product in action?

and is there anything else I would need to purchase to make the software work? (eg: racing forms, outside racing data, etc..)

Sorry in advance if you have answered these questions elsewhere!

Dave Schwartz
11-28-2009, 12:03 AM
Online "getting started" manual
http://www.practicalhandicapping.com/desktop/H5manual/

Powerpoint explanation of what it does
http://www.practicalhandicapping.com/desktop/learning/h4upgrade/lesson09/H4Up009_files/frame.htm

About 100 hours of video on the many different facets
http://www.practicalhandicapping.com/desktop/VideoArchive/index.htm

Questions? 775.825.0260

Regards,
Dave Schwartz

HuggingTheRail
11-29-2009, 03:09 AM

or

If I buy it on Nov 31, do I get a free calendar? lol

Speed Figure
11-29-2009, 03:40 AM
You know that there is no November 31st this year right??

ranchwest
11-29-2009, 03:57 AM
This month is not Leapvember?

Pace Cap'n
11-29-2009, 08:38 AM
This month is not Leapvember?

Has to be an even-numbered year.

Handiman
11-29-2009, 01:25 PM
Cut Dave some slack. For you guys who don't have the right computers you obviously can't see the invisible secret writing, where it states on Nov. 31 if you order the program you get it free.

Dave's way of getting out a stimulus package to everyone. :cool:

Handi :eek:

Donnie
11-29-2009, 06:55 PM
Dave--
FYI = I went out to page thru the manual behind your link http://www.practicalhandicapping.com/desktop/H5manual/
and once a person gets down to the section about Sample Handicappers and Articles and Papers and How Do I...? a lot of the slides (pages) are blank. Not sure if that was your intent or the link points to a manual in progress....?

Dave Schwartz
11-29-2009, 08:49 PM
That manual has become more of a "Getting Started" manual.

We actually teach the program through videos. Think of it as a 7-hour Saturday Seminar that gets you up to speed.

Specifically, the 5-part series is here:
http://www.practicalhandicapping.com/desktop/package/Videos/Workshops/HSH101-105/

When one is ready for the advanced stuff, the logical place is this 2-part series:
http://www.practicalhandicapping.com/desktop/package/Videos/Workshops/HSH300/

Donnie
11-29-2009, 09:04 PM
Thanks Dave.

Dave Schwartz
12-04-2009, 07:20 PM
Okay... we have gotten so many telephone calls this week asking for last week's deal that we're going to make a similar offer.

No gamble this time, but here it is...

From now through December 23rd, you can purchase the HorseStreet Handicapper for $197.

Regards,
Dave Schwartz

PS: I was thinking of doing it until December 32nd but I am on vacation that day.

njcurveball
12-04-2009, 07:31 PM
PS: I was thinking of doing it until December 32nd but I am on vacation that day.

Zinnnnnnng! He will be here all week folks, tip your waitress! :lol:

PandaMan
12-04-2009, 08:16 PM
I know HSH is regarded highly, but the mega-steep learning curve is prohibitive. I don't have the half year or however long it would take to learn it and be competent in its use.

Dave Schwartz
12-04-2009, 11:28 PM
Panda,

I resist giving sales pitches, but truth be told, it handicaps amazingly well right out of the box.

However, it probably is more program than what you are looking for.

Dave