PDA

View Full Version : Off Topic greeting

joanied
11-25-2009, 09:49 AM
Forgive the off topic...I would like to wish everyone here and wonderful Thanksgiving...
I am thankful for so many things...but in keeping with this forum...I'm thankful for a really great racing year, Zenyatta and Rachel, and everything in between!!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL
:jump: :jump: :jump: :) :) :) :jump: :jump: :jump: :) :) :) :jump: :jump: :jump: :) :) :)

lamboguy
11-25-2009, 10:13 AM
thank you, same to you and your family and everyone else here

andymays
11-25-2009, 10:25 AM
You too joanied! :ThmbUp:

Everyone else as well! :ThmbUp:

hazzardm
11-25-2009, 10:27 AM
Good fortune to all but the turkeys :)

GaryG
11-25-2009, 10:31 AM
Even in times like these we all have much for which to be thankful. Happy Thanksgiving to everyone at PA. Especially to joanied, a rose amongst the briars.

Robert Goren
11-25-2009, 10:35 AM
Even in times like these we all have much for which to be thankful. Happy Thanksgiving to everyone at PA. Especially to joanied, a rose amongst the briars.:ThmbUp: :ThmbUp: :ThmbUp:

boxcar
11-25-2009, 10:44 AM
Even in times like these we all have much for which to be thankful. Happy Thanksgiving to everyone at PA. Especially to joanied, a rose amongst the briars.

Well stated, GG! Yes, even in these trying times, we still have much for which to be thankful. We have our health, our family, our friends, a roof over our heads and food on our tables.

May God give grace to us all to deal with these difficult times in which we find ourselves and the even harder times, which I believe lie ahead.

Everyone have a great Thanksgiving!

Boxcar

wisconsin
11-25-2009, 10:48 AM
Thanks Joanied.

That we are able to have the technology to share with one another makes this a great time to be alive.

Happy Thanks giving everyone and God Bless!

Tom
11-25-2009, 12:04 PM
May your turducken be moist and tender.

http://images.imabearmeow.com/comics/turducken.jpg

Dave Schwartz
11-25-2009, 01:00 PM
Time for my annual trivia question (for the newcomers and first-time posters):

"What do they call Thanksgiving in England?"

wait for it...

Just a little longer...

THURSDAY!

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you. Tomorrow.

Dave

RaceBookJoe
11-25-2009, 01:49 PM
May your yams be delicious , may your pies take the prize .... may your Thanksgiving dinner stay off of your thighs. :) Happy Thanksgiving all. rbj

miesque
11-25-2009, 01:56 PM
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

We all have much to be thankful for, even if we don't think we do.
Hope everyone has a profitable Holiday weekend with the nice selection of stakes on the menu. While I am not looking forward to getting up at 3AM the day after Thanksgiving to catch a 5:30 AM flight to Los Angeles, I am looking forward to enjoying a nice weekend of turf stakes action at Hollywood Park.

NJ Stinks
11-25-2009, 04:22 PM
Happy Thanksgiving to all my buddies here at PA! :cool:

(For all the liberals down here in off-topic, dinner will be served tomorrow just before the 4:15pm kickoff! :ThmbUp: :D )

rastajenk
11-25-2009, 04:29 PM
May everyone contribute mightily to global warming tomorrow, whether it be ovens or deep fryers or grills or stoves or whatever... :cool:

lilmegahertz
11-25-2009, 04:39 PM
Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

And please do not forget our troops that are far from home this season. :ThmbUp:

CryingForTheHorses
11-25-2009, 05:47 PM
Happy Thanksgiving to all,Im very thankful for the new home I bought this year and Im thankful for the loving wife that puts up with me..Have a great day

WinterTriangle
11-25-2009, 07:28 PM
have a great Thanksgiving, everyone!

Everyone gets Thanksgiving here. Just bought the higher priced bird seed with fruit and nuts at Atwoods for the songbirds, and the dogs are getting canned food instead of dry (turkey), and of course, I will share stuffing with anyone who wants some. :)

A thanking holiday, and an eating holiday. None better! Hope your scales are higher on Friday, that means you did it right. :lol:

PaceAdvantage
11-26-2009, 02:28 AM
My scale seems higher everyday....I'll get back on that treadmill soon enough...:lol:

Happy Thanksgiving!

jballscalls
11-26-2009, 10:11 AM
Happy Thanksgiving to all! I am very thankful that I can always come back here for entertainment when i'm bored and constantly find laughter among the debate. I'm thankful that even in a Happy Thanksgiving thread, some felt obligated to throw political barbs! That's what i love about the OT at PA.

In all seriousness, what a great holiday and tradition Thanksgiving is. So much to be thankful for this year and every year.

I hope everyone's plate and stomachs are full at the end of the day, but more so, i hope your hearts and souls are filled with great family, friends, stories, memories and love.

Jason

Quagmire
11-26-2009, 10:16 AM
Happy Thanksgiving to all.

I have a scale like that too PA, I think its defective and will be returning it. :D

chickenhead
11-26-2009, 03:31 PM
Try to carry a little bit of Thanksgiving into every day, counting your blessings is a powerful kind of medicine. Best wishes to everyone, and pass the gravy.

Tom
11-26-2009, 05:22 PM
Try to carry a little bit of Thanksgiving into every day, counting your blessings is a powerful kind of medicine. Best wishes to everyone, and pass the gravy.

Amen to that!
I always have a little turkey and dressing in my pocket. :ThmbUp: