PDA

View Full Version : The Wilding of Sarah Palin

ArlJim78
11-24-2009, 10:34 AM
You're going to want to read this article (http://www.americanthinker.com/2009/11/the_wilding_of_sarah_palin.html). It's full of some hard truths about the left written by a convert. here's an excerpt;
__________________________________________________ ______
It has been almost two years since I woke up and broke up with liberalism. During these many months, I've discovered that everything I believed was wrong.

But the biggest shock of all has been realizing that the Democratic Party is hardly an oasis for women. Now that it has been infiltrated by the hard Left, it's a dangerous place for women, children, and other living things.

In the wilding of Sarah Palin, the Left shows its true colors. Rather than a shelter for the vulnerable, leftists will mow down any man, woman, or child who gets in their way. Not a movement of hope and change, it is a cauldron of hate.

From Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

Hatred paralyzes life; love releases it. Hatred confuses life; love harmonizes it. Hatred darkens life; love illuminates it.

In these dark times, with spiritually bankrupt people at the helm, thank God we have bright lights like Sarah Palin to illuminate the darkness.

HUSKER55
11-24-2009, 11:29 AM
AMEN to that

Tom
11-24-2009, 11:46 AM
Stomachs are churning.
Blood pressures are going up.
Spittle is flying.

:lol:

exactaplayer
11-24-2009, 11:55 AM
And from the right:
Among other incidents, the shooting deaths (http://dneiwert.blogspot.com/2008/07/of-madmen-and-martyrs.html) of two members of the Universalist/Unitarian Church, in the church, indicate that liberals have also become a target of right wing eliminationist rhetoric, rage and action. Jim Atkisson would have killed dozens more had he not been stopped by some courageous church members. The letter that he wrote (http://crooksandliars.com/david-neiwert/knoxville-church-shooters-manifesto) to justify his murders demonstrates his eliminationist intentions:

"Know this if nothing else: This was a hate crime. I hate the damn left-wing liberals. There is a vast left-wing conspiracy in this country & these liberals are working together to attack every decent & honorable institution in the nation, trying to turn this country into a communist state. Shame on them.... Who I wanted to kill was every Democrat in the Senate & House… I went after the foot soldiers, the chickenshit liberals that vote in these traitorous people."

rastajenk
11-24-2009, 01:16 PM
The difference being, because you're too dense to figure it out for yourself, is that the hatred you post about is from a lone wacko, with no allies on the right, at least not in any mainstream sense; while the hatred exposed in the original post is the code of entry, the membership card, the common bond among the "progressives."

Tom
11-24-2009, 01:36 PM
If you are killed by someone who doesn't hate, is it any better? :rolleyes:

Maybe it is the fault of Congress.
Like we deserve the terror attacks...maybe the libs brought it on themselves.
Like you libs are always running down the country, maybe this in Congress.

boxcar
11-24-2009, 01:41 PM
If you are killed by someone who doesn't hate, is it any better? :rolleyes:

Maybe it is the fault of Congress.
Like we deserve the terror attacks...maybe the libs brought it on themselves.
Like you libs are always running down the country, maybe this in Congress.

Maybe the throat slash or bullet wouldn't hurt as much? :confused: :confused:

Boxcar

Tom
11-24-2009, 01:48 PM
"I'm looking for the man who killed my Paw."
"I shot him, but i didn't hate him."
"Oh, well then, that's OK. Wanna grab a beer?"

:rolleyes:

bigmack
11-24-2009, 01:51 PM
Because, as a mother, and a fertile woman, Palin is as close to the sacred as a person gets. She is not just politically pro life. Palin's whole being emanates life, in stark contrast to the darkness of the left, the life despoilers.

These "progressives" are so alienated from the sacred that they perceive nothing as sacred. And they will destroy anyone whose goodness shines a mirror on their pathology. The spiritually barren must annihilate the vital and the fertile.

It has been almost two years since I woke up and broke up with liberalism. During these many months, I've discovered that everything I believed was wrong.

This woman from Berkeley nailed it. Thanks for the heads-up, ArlJim

WeirdWilly
11-24-2009, 02:23 PM
But the biggest shock of all has been realizing that the Democratic Party is hardly an oasis for women. Now that it has been infiltrated by the hard Left, it's a dangerous place for women, children, and other living things.

In the wilding of Sarah Palin, the Left shows its true colors. Rather than a shelter for the vulnerable, leftists will mow down any man, woman, or child who gets in their way. Not a movement of hope and change, it is a cauldron of hate.

Nail, meet hammer!

exactaplayer
11-24-2009, 05:09 PM
The difference being, because you're too dense to figure it out for yourself, is that the hatred you post about is from a lone wacko, with no allies on the right, at least not in any mainstream sense; while the hatred exposed in the original post is the code of entry, the membership card, the common bond among the "progressives."
No the difference is one really happened, The other is one man's opinion about how the nasty ol left is picking or poor lil Sarah.

PaceAdvantage
11-24-2009, 10:01 PM
No the difference is one really happened, The other is one man's opinion about how the nasty ol left is picking or poor lil Sarah.If you go back a couple of more years, you'll probably be able to find another example...what do you think?

Tom
11-25-2009, 11:05 AM
Narrow your search to "ljb" and you will save some time. :D