PDA

View Full Version : Bush or Obama........you decide........

JustRalph
11-24-2009, 12:41 AM
http://www.commondreams.org/headline/2009/11/23-6

Obama is trying to hide it......but he is asking for all the patriot act provisions that Bushie enacted to be renewed, after he said he would not re-enact them.

So.........How is that Obama Working for you?

If this was a Repub Prez it would be all over the press..........

Maddow and Bathtub boy would be howling!!!!

10 months out and he finds it a little hard to be President when it is his reputation that will be spoiled if he lets up on terrorists..........

Hope and Change my Ass!!!

JustRalph
11-24-2009, 12:46 AM
Here's another reminder of the kinds of things he lied about

4LsSppYxSHk

ElKabong
11-24-2009, 01:10 AM
Here's another reminder of the kinds of things he lied about

4LsSppYxSHk

That is LYIN MOFO, right there.

PaceAdvantage
11-24-2009, 02:21 AM
"Read my lips moment" no doubt...oh wait...the media can't/won't allow that to happen...:lol:

Barack "The Protected One" Obama

PaceAdvantage
11-24-2009, 02:23 AM
http://www.commondreams.org/headline/2009/11/23-6

Obama is trying to hide it......but he is asking for all the patriot act provisions that Bushie enacted to be renewed, after he said he would not re-enact them.

So.........How is that Obama Working for you?

If this was a Repub Prez it would be all over the press..........

Maddow and Bathtub boy would be howling!!!!

10 months out and he finds it a little hard to be President when it is his reputation that will be spoiled if he lets up on terrorists..........

Hope and Change my Ass!!!At least we know HCAP can't refute this, as it was published by Common Dreams, a site he endorses with bravado:

http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?p=689694&highlight=commondreams#post689694

Tom
11-24-2009, 07:48 AM
Who could possible argue with these facts? :rolleyes:

boxcar
11-24-2009, 09:50 AM
Who could possible argue with these facts? :rolleyes:

Since you asked....Mosty, NJ, Sec, EP, 'cap, SLlewis, etc., etc., etc. (BTW, someone should put an APB out on SL. He might have been a victim of an alien abduction.) :rolleyes:

Boxcar

ArlJim78
11-24-2009, 09:57 AM
I've never seen a presidents credibility evaporate as fast as this guys. granted he really didn't have much in his background to begin with, but the quantity of blatant lies from this guy is incredible. He'll say anything if he thinks the crowd he's talking to wants to hear it. who would trust this guy?

the patriot act is especially satisfying, because it's a big steaming plate of crow for all the Bush bashers to eat. they ranted on and on about liberties lost and constitutional violations when Bush was in office. Now when their guy asks for the same authority? you can hear the crickets chirping.

mmmmm, mmmmm, mmmmm

cj's dad
11-24-2009, 10:12 AM
I've never seen a presidents credibility evaporate as fast as this guys. granted he really didn't have much in his background to begin with, but the quantity of blatant lies from this guy is incredible. He'll say anything if he thinks the crowd he's talking to wants to hear it. who would trust this guy?

the patriot act is especially satisfying, because it's a big steaming plate of crow for all the Bush bashers to eat. they ranted on and on about liberties lost and constitutional violations when Bush was in office. Now when their guy asks for the same authority? you can hear the crickets chirping.

mmmmm, mmmmm, mmmmm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Al6r8ESjAY

Bingo- when he was in Va. stumping for the loser Dem. in the Govs race, he tried to talk like a Southerner which is really strange because most Virginians like Marylanders have little or no accent. And then he referred to waking up your cousin "Pookie" and make sure he (she?) got out and voted.

What a jerk off this guy is.

Tom
11-24-2009, 10:25 AM
Since you asked....Mosty, NJ, Sec, EP, 'cap, SLlewis, etc., etc., etc. (BTW, someone should put an APB out on SL. He might have been a victim of an alien abduction.) :rolleyes:

Boxcar

HEY!

I was "fishing." :D

jballscalls
11-24-2009, 10:25 AM
"Read my lips moment" no doubt...oh wait...the media can't/won't allow that to happen...:lol:

Barack "The Protected One" Obama

don't you think they are starting to turn on him a bit though? watching CNN this weekend they were harping on him pretty bad, and fox is harping against him more than ever.

we know nobody in the msnbc family will ever call him on anything, but i mean even bill maher and SNL and the other funny news folks are starting to piss on him.

just think, he still has 3 more years to bury himself more!

lamboguy
11-24-2009, 12:45 PM
i have decided they are both disrespectful to the american people and are setting bad examples. they are both power grubbers that could care less for the people. bush was an arrogant sob. it was his way or highway. nothing compasionate about that guy, he brought you patriot acts and scared you. he had bad banker fellows running his treasury and federal reserve, the new guy gut the same bad people stealing from you. obama claimed that he was going to bring the troops home, he winds up sending more. there is unfortunately no difference between the 2, one claims to be conservative the other liberal, i say they are both thieves. you can have this very discussion in different phrases but you will always come up with the same result, sub par leaders. incidentally the leaders all over the world are no better, does that mean me must suffer with mediocrity?this health care is the biggest hunk of BS that they are trying to stick you with. i hope that some good person sees through this mess and steps up to the plate.

MICHELLE BACHMAN, i hope you are listening and you go to bat and stop this nonsense.

GaryG
11-24-2009, 01:17 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Al6r8ESjAY

Bingo- when he was in Va. stumping for the loser Dem. in the Govs race, he tried to talk like a Southerner which is really strange because most Virginians like Marylanders have little or no accent. And then he referred to waking up your cousin "Pookie" and make sure he (she?) got out and voted.

What a jerk off this guy is.I am pretty sure that was him trying to affect a black accent. By the way, "ookie" was Michael Vick's street name. Folks in SW VA do speak with an Appalachian twang, same as I do. Pretty much from Roanoke south. It BHO was speaking in San Francisco would he affect a lisp?

rastajenk
11-24-2009, 02:01 PM
Remember when the Hillary recited the words to a song in a "black dialect" before a MLK Day event or some other civil rights remembrance? That was the beginning of her electoral demise. Nothing reveals Phoney like an affected accent; and Americans will not abide a phoney in the White House. A one-termer, for sure.

lamboguy
11-24-2009, 02:37 PM
Remember when the Hillary recited the words to a song in a "black dialect" before a MLK Day event or some other civil rights remembrance? That was the beginning of her electoral demise. Nothing reveals Phoney like an affected accent; and Americans will not abide a phoney in the White House. A one-termer, for sure.i think you are right, the right-wingers think he's a lefty, and the liberals think he's a liar. but he is working hard now trying to get re-elected with all these give-away's to the banker's and the poor people. the bankers and insurance company's love him, he is letting them steal from the middle class.

goldman sachs won on 63 out of 64 days trading. how could they not love him, he gave them the info ahead of time to clean out the players that went against them. i have no clue how they lost the one day, maybe they lost on purpose to look semi human. goldman and the other bankers took down billions that no one will ever see. they are guarding that cash with army's.

ElKabong
11-25-2009, 12:39 AM
No Libs are going to give an opinion on this? Gutless wonders.

lamboguy
11-25-2009, 01:13 AM
No Libs are going to give an opinion on this? Gutless wonders.if this is a toppic about who is worse, bush or obama, i would say its a dead heat.

PaceAdvantage
11-25-2009, 02:29 AM
Remember when the Hillary recited the words to a song in a "black dialect" before a MLK Day event or some other civil rights remembrance? That was the beginning of her electoral demise. Nothing reveals Phoney like an affected accent; and Americans will not abide a phoney in the White House. A one-termer, for sure.http://mediamatters.org/research/200709130001

bigmack
11-25-2009, 02:48 AM
One of my favorite parts of any campaign is when 'The Can' tries to meld into the demographic. This is good but there are better.

YaDQ1vIuvZI

ElKabong
11-25-2009, 10:44 PM
if this is a toppic about who is worse, bush or obama, i would say its a dead heat.

The "toppic" is the clip in the original post of this thread. Had nothing to do with GWB......do you have a comment about it, or do you admit 0bama is a lying sack?

woodtoo
11-26-2009, 09:32 AM
he LIED

boxcar
11-26-2009, 10:16 AM
if this is a toppic about who is worse, bush or obama, i would say its a dead heat.

I'd say it wasn't even close. Bush was a distant second next to BO. You want to know what the difference is between the two men? (Well, even if you really don't, please indulge me.) BO has evil intentions for America because this is his time to get even with evil capitalism and evil white America because white capitalistic, mainstream America has been responsible all these decades for the oppression of blacks and the poor. And BO has expressed his disdain for American values when he clearly said just before he was elected that he would "fundamentally transform" America -- that he would "change the face" of America. And, of course, he's no supporter of the Constitution because that document is "fundamentally flawed", according to BO. These aren't the kind of sentiments that a true, patriotic, freedom-loving, capitalism-supporting American would ever express. This is a hardcore Marxist who really does want to turn America on its head. He wants to turn this country inside out. He wants RADICAL change for America. RADICAL!

Bush, on the other hand, was just your "run-of-the-mill" misguided but probably well-intentioned RINO. He had some things right, but he was out to lunch on most domestic policy issues. I never perceived Bush as wanting to do America in per se. I never perceived him as a person who wanted to do a makeover for America -- who wanted to make America into his own image, or into the image of a Marxist state.

Boxcar

exactaplayer
11-26-2009, 10:32 AM
If this thread shows Obama following Bush's lead, then I would imagine all you guys will be jumping on the Obama band wagon. Welcome to the real world folks. :lol:

boxcar
11-26-2009, 10:52 AM
If this thread shows Obama following Bush's lead, then I would imagine all you guys will be jumping on the Obama band wagon. Welcome to the real world folks. :lol:

What this thread, as well as virutally all the others show, is your unmistakable proclivity for making a fool of yourself. And no IFs about that!

Boxcar

skate
11-26-2009, 11:56 AM
BtheO is a salesperson, nothing else.

UncleGeorge at least put the cards on the table.:) He had the same problems given to him and then some, but he didn't cry, cry ,cry, lie lie lie...

Tom
11-26-2009, 12:32 PM

With God as my witness, I thought you could fly!

toetoe
11-26-2009, 03:46 PM
... in San Francisco would he affect a lisp?

OUCH. You savage. After all ... :lol: .