PDA

View Full Version : Squeaker for the Bills.....

Tom
11-22-2009, 04:05 PM
....talk about close. They were leading inside a minute to play. They damn near won it, but managed to blow it, literally in the last minute to keep their streak alive! :lol:

Maybe it wasn't the coach......can they fire Wilson?

Oh, if only the Bills would move and leave NY.....then we could watch real football every Sunday instead of the SNL version the Bills bring on week after month after year after decade.

I just cannot understand how anyone can support this bunch of losers.
Hell, having the Browns every week would be a step up! :rolleyes:

cj's dad
11-22-2009, 07:03 PM
....talk about close. They were leading inside a minute to play. They damn near won it, but managed to blow it, literally in the last minute to keep their streak alive! :lol:

Maybe it wasn't the coach......can they fire Wilson?

Oh, if only the Bills would move and leave NY.....then we could watch real football every Sunday instead of the SNL version the Bills bring on week after month after year after decade.

I just cannot understand how anyone can support this bunch of losers.
Hell, having the Browns every week would be a step up! :rolleyes:

Tom, careful what you wish for !!:faint:

Pace Cap'n
11-22-2009, 08:00 PM
Oh, if only the Bills would move and leave NY.....then we could watch real football every Sunday instead of the SNL version the Bills bring on...

You, or anyone who enjoys Sunday football, should consider taking whatever steps necessary to subscribe to The Red Zone...all the games, just the best parts.

redzonetv.nfl.com/get-nfl-redzone/ (http://redzonetv.nfl.com/get-nfl-redzone/)

Tom
11-22-2009, 11:04 PM
I enjoy a few games a year - most suck.
But I would never, ever, pay to see a game.
It's fun to watch and worth about a buck.
I grew up watching in the 60's and 70''s - that game is dead. Today's football is nothing like those years.