PDA

View Full Version : japan cup

lamboguy
11-22-2009, 09:26 AM
the japan cup is december 6 and summer bird will be in it. summer bird just arrived in japan to train for the race. we have just witenessed that horse over-ahieve in the breeders cup classic. expect another great performance under the training of TIM ICE in that race.

personally i have never met or spoken to ICE, but from what i see of him he is becoming one of my favorite trainers. i wish him and his horse all the best in japan.

nearco
11-22-2009, 10:19 AM
the japan cup is december 6 and summer bird will be in it. summer bird just arrived in japan to train for the race. we have just witenessed that horse over-ahieve in the breeders cup classic. expect another great performance under the training of TIM ICE in that race.

personally i have never met or spoken to ICE, but from what i see of him he is becoming one of my favorite trainers. i wish him and his horse all the best in japan.

No the Japan Cup is on next Sun, Nov 29th.
The Japan Cup Dirt for about half the purse of the JC is a week later on Dec 6th.
A pity they moved this race to a right handed track and shortened the distance to an abbreviated 9f, as the longer distance and counter clockwise would have been right up Summer Bird's alley.