PDA

View Full Version : DELAWARE 8TH RACE INFO

WINMANWIN
06-09-2003, 03:12 PM
PIKE PLACE GOLD in the 8th supposedly WINS this race according to Delaware clockers...........:) I'll use, Hoping this story is true.

pjd888
06-09-2003, 04:05 PM
Thanks for the tip-couldn't put it with the winner-I played it win with all but not to place with all.
Thanks again for the info-maybe next one!

WINMANWIN
06-09-2003, 06:10 PM
Sorry about steed not Winning, But I was playing entire card today.If you observed what I did Maybe you would have reversed
the wheel.S klesaris sent out a 2/5 shot called JUDGE'S CASE
in the race before the 8th. Dominquez got 2nd and The co choice
Zito's steed named BAG OF MISCHIEF prevailed wire to wire.
I noticed Klesaris had obtained a horse called SHERWOOD FOREST from Pletcher. The horse was well backed in his only
2 starts and I had to use this one at 12 to 1, with
leading rider Dominquez here. It always amazes me, when trainers run multiple horses, and lose at low odds, how
they seem to always RUN well at higher odds, when ignored:confused: Today, I guessed RIGHT with this Klesaris
steed, and Pike Place Gold, who I keyed, RAN 2nd to complete an OK exacta for me :)
8th Race, Next Post 4:21 Off: Off

1 1/16 Miles. 3-year-olds & Up Maiden Special Weights Purse: $36,000
# Horse Jockey Weight Win Place Show
1 Sherwood Forest Dominguez R A 116 25.80 10.00 6.60
4 Pike Place Gold Castillo O O 116 4.80 4.60
6 Stormin Tony Castillo L A 122 3.40
Times in 5ths: :223 :461 1:114 1:391 1:461
Times in 100ths: 22.76 46.33 111.90 139.38 146.28

Also ran:Timely Writer, Ziroq, Camden Yards, Brushed Up, Nors' Proud Birdie and Savannah Road.
Winning Trainer: Klesaris Steve - Owner: Peachtree Stable
$2 Exacta 1-4 Paid $155.80
$2 Trifecta 1-4-6 Paid $531.20
$1 Superfecta 1-4-6-7 Paid $1,672.00
$2 Daily Double (8-1) Paid $179.20
Daily Double Pool $13,718. $2 Pick Three (1-8-1) Paid $731.60
Pick Three Pool $11,220

cj
06-09-2003, 06:51 PM
WIN,

Thanks for having the stones to post picks before the race. It gives you much more credibility than our buddy Karl who only tells us why a horse won or lost after he gets home.

CJ

WINMANWIN
06-09-2003, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by cjmilkowski
WIN,

Thanks for having the stones to post picks before the race. It gives you much more credibility than our buddy Karl who only tells us why a horse won or lost after he gets home.

CJ

I cant take full credit for the selection.When n.y.r.a doesn't race
on OFF days, They have an O.T.B show where they cap every race.The so called CENTRAL STEAMER calls the show and supplies
info on a particular race.Mind you, He's often more WRONG THAN RIGHT :eek: Anyway, Rick Lang, is always a regular on the show
and he's best friends with Pike Place Gold' former trainer P.
Hauswald, Lang said that Phil was disappointed the horse was turned over to new trainer G. Motion, and Phil told him he always thought highly of this horse. So, I paid attention, and noticed the N.y. PAPERS were not selecting this steed and figured he's live, with the central steamer INFO also. I also noticed that S. Klesaris
Is now training the race Winner from Pletcher and hooked them in the exacta. Believe me, If I posted all the Steamer's selections,
I would be embarrassed :o As he said Empire Maker WOULD BE
OFF THE BOARD IN THE BELMONT, after he saw him workout.:eek:

canuck
06-09-2003, 08:53 PM
WIN,

CJ

CJ--He had a $25 winner today man----he bet it because the sire fee was higher--of course he didnt let US know!!!

but the Chineseese double has been such a money maker for sooo many people that makes up for it:D

IRISHLADSTABLE
06-10-2003, 11:04 AM
WIN,
NICE CALL ON THE RACE. I HAD POSTED EARLIER THAT I LIKED PIKE PLACE GOLD. THE HORSE WAS ON MY WATCH LIST.
I DIDN'T WANT TO PLAY EX BECAUSE I FELT I WOULD GET NICE ODDS ON THE HORSE. JOHN DASILVA IN THE NY POST SELECTED STORMIN TONY AS HIS LOCK OF THE DAY. I THOUGH STORMIN TONY WAS GOING TO GO OFF AT LOWER ODDS , DRIVING PPG
ODDS UP. I TOTALLY OVER LOOKED LEADING RIDER DOMINGUEZ
GOING OFF AT 11.90 TO 1 ON SHERWOOD FOREST.
I DIDNT TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS BUT IM GLAD SOMEONE DID.

JIMMY / ILS