PDA

View Full Version : Yonkers EX est. payouts available?

SchagFactorToWin
11-20-2009, 12:46 PM
I know this is a longshot but I am looking for expected exacta payouts from past races at Yonkers- nothing much, just April-October 2009!

I am trying to improve my money management skills. I usually wheel my pick with the next two best horses. But I finally realized that betting on a $6 exacta is probably not smart! So now I am tracking the payouts of those two combinations each race and am planning on betting only those combinations that pay above the break even point (which I calculate so: $ bet/win percentage, i.e.: a two bet wheel with a 40% win rate would be 4/.4= only bet if payout is $10 or more).

But I only started tracking the expected payouts a couple of weeks ago. YouBet only keeps the data posted that race day. My sample size is small but promising. I don't like to change betting technique without some statistical back-up, though.

Again, I realize that the chances of someone keeping a record of every race's exacta payouts is slim, but I've received great help from this forum before, so I thought I'd give it a shot.

Sea Biscuit
11-20-2009, 12:50 PM
I know this is a longshot but I am looking for expected exacta payouts from past races at Yonkers- nothing much, just April-October 2009!

I am trying to improve my money management skills. I usually wheel my pick with the next two best horses. But I finally realized that betting on a $6 exacta is probably not smart! So now I am tracking the payouts of those two combinations each race and am planning on betting only those combinations that pay above the break even point (which I calculate so: $ bet/win percentage, i.e.: a two bet wheel with a 40% win rate would be 4/.4= only bet if payout is $10 or more).

But I only started tracking the expected payouts a couple of weeks ago. YouBet only keeps the data posted that race day. My sample size is small but promising. I don't like to change betting technique without some statistical back-up, though.

Again, I realize that the chances of someone keeping a record of every race's exacta payouts is slim, but I've received great help from this forum before, so I thought I'd give it a shot.

Go to this site and you should have all the info you require

https://www.ebetusa.com/ebetusa/results_archive

Sea Biscuit

SchagFactorToWin
11-21-2009, 11:46 AM
No, I'm basically looking for the exacta payouts for the losing combinations, I guess. I know folks here use programs like Excel to download tote info and was hoping someone kept the exacta expected pays readouts.

wilderness
11-21-2009, 11:54 AM
In attempt to assist with terminology, those are referred to as "possible payoffs".

Sea Biscuit
11-21-2009, 01:13 PM
No, I'm basically looking for the exacta payouts for the losing combinations, I guess. I know folks here use programs like Excel to download tote info and was hoping someone kept the exacta expected pays readouts.

Losing exacta combination payoffs. Hmmmmm!!!! Try this.

http://www.horseplayerinteractive.com/Racing/RaceInfo.aspx?

Click on the appropriate track and date and then click on probables.

Usually you would need a password for this site but most times you can get away without it if you check on the day the track is running. Try anyways. You have nothing to lose.

Sea Biscuit.

Sea Biscuit
11-21-2009, 01:27 PM
Losing exacta combination payoffs. Hmmmmm!!!! Try this.

http://www.horseplayerinteractive.com/Racing/RaceInfo.aspx?

Click on the appropriate track and date and then click on probables.

Usually you would need a password for this site but most times you can get away without it if you check on the day the track is running. Try anyways. You have nothing to lose.

Sea Biscuit.

Just checked again. Works for Woodbine TB and Woodbine SB only without a password.

For the rest of the tracks, forget it.

Sea Biscuit