PDA

View Full Version : Breitbart to Holder: Investigate Acorn or else!

andymays
11-20-2009, 11:10 AM
Breitbart to AG Holder: Investigate ACORN or We’ll Release More Tapes Just Before 2010 Election

http://biggovernment.com/2009/11/20/breitbart-to-ag-holder-investigate-acorn-or-well-release-more-tapes-just-before-2010-election/

Transcript and Video

by Publius

Excerpt:

Earlier tonight Andrew Breitbart, James O’Keefe and Hannah Giles discussed the final chapter of the ACORN L.A. saga on “Hannity,” but more interestingly, Breitbart disclosed where the story goes from here. Transcript (below) starts from 3:50 into the clip:

Breitbart: There’s a lot of hypocrisy and the dust has settled for ACORN and at the end of the day they’ve recognized that Eric Holder, the Attorney General, has not initiated an investigation into ACORN after we now have seven tapes. There were five initially that came out, ACORN was defunded by the Senate, was defunded by the House, lost it’s link to the Census; while all that damage occurred, Congress didn’t come in to investigate them, obviously not the Attorney General’s office, and they’ve now realized let’s get back into business because they realized that the dust settled and they were not being investigated, it was Hannah, James, and me who were being investigated, that’s why we’ve been forced to offer this latest tape.

http://biggovernment.com/2009/11/20/breitbart-to-ag-holder-investigate-acorn-or-well-release-more-tapes-just-before-2010-election/

prospector
11-20-2009, 02:29 PM
i caught that last night..hannity was so shocked he didn't know what to say..should get interesting..

JustRalph
11-20-2009, 03:41 PM
Amazing...........

I hope they have the goods........and they don't turn them over.

They should sit on them and make them into campaign commercials

exactaplayer
11-20-2009, 04:26 PM
If all else fails you can try blackmail. for gosh sakes folks let's get real.
Release the fake tapes who really gives a shit.

boxcar
11-20-2009, 05:10 PM
If all else fails you can try blackmail. for gosh sakes folks let's get real.

The Senate and the House didn't think the ones that had been released were so fake, otherwise why would they have caved in to phony material?

The only thing phony around here is you and your dumb pipedreams. :rolleyes:

Boxcar

JustRalph
11-20-2009, 05:11 PM

Fake Tapes..........that's classic............

boxcar
11-20-2009, 05:22 PM
Fake Tapes..........that's classic............

Perhaps...but not very creative of him. :rolleyes:

These Breitbart folks seem like the real deal. I hope they hold out until just before the election to reveal the rest.

Boxcar

GaryG
11-20-2009, 05:36 PM
This is incredible. That AG is in way over his head and this just might put him under. Van Jones, Holder, that goofy woman that admired Mao.....could be a dirty dozen real soon.

Tom
11-21-2009, 10:20 AM
Maybe EP is worried the tape with him in it will surface? :lol:

exactaplayer
11-21-2009, 02:34 PM
Maybe EP is worried the tape with him in it will surface? :lol:
I am waiting to see you at the book signing. Hope you get there early so she doesn't quit on you like she did those fools in Indiana.:lol:
And as far as fake goes. It comes from faux therefore it is fake. :jump:

Tom
11-21-2009, 04:11 PM
The STORY is real, the CROWN if faked.
No, I could not get near the place today or last night. The camped out overnight.I drove by - took 15 minutes to go one mile.

And we are a blue state.

btw, didn't you quit after the 2000 election?
I remember this post, 2/16/2008 by me.....

Lefty, Lefty,Lefty.....how could you have forgotten that in the last election, ljb drove one of those busses and handed out those cigarettes! Then was off the board for three months while he tried to drive back home going only through blue counties! :lol::lol::lol: __________________

bigmack
11-21-2009, 04:22 PM
ACORN/SEIU - Don't tell me Hoffa is alive and behind all this.

Vg06CC1vkX8

exactaplayer
11-21-2009, 04:53 PM
The only reason these plants are trying blackmail is because they are under threat of doing time themselves.

GaryG
11-21-2009, 05:02 PM
The only reason these plants are trying blackmail is because they are under threat of doing time themselves.Can you verify this or is it just another of your wet dreams?

bigmack
11-21-2009, 05:10 PM
The only reason these plants are trying blackmail is because they are under threat of doing time themselves.
You're obviously talking about Dave Regan the plant from Andy Stern as being under the threat of doing time. Certainly not those 'little people' -

Heck, join the cause, go to Fresno and start threatening those 'little people' You'll fit right in with the bully techniques of Regan.

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u70/macktime/11_21_09_13_58_44.pnghttp://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/f/f1/Andystern.JPG/180px-Andystern.JPG

8cO17lS_SkM

Tom
11-21-2009, 05:46 PM

Personal knowledge of this?
From a defense strategy meeting perhaps? :D