PDA

View Full Version : ATR

Tom
11-19-2009, 06:51 PM
What's up with ATR?
Not on two days in a row now.
Apparently tech problems yesterday, but not a word today why it is not on.
XM is not capable of proving a programming list - must the they guy who can read and knows numbers quit! :lol:

And in their infinite wisdom, XM stopped airing the ATR replay in the morning infavore of a re-run of TVG late night racing show. Great - nothing starts your day better than a replay of Pen Race 4 the day after! Morons!

XM has been exposed to the racing industry for only a short time and already they are totally incompetant!

Tampa Russ
11-19-2009, 09:14 PM
What's up with ATR?
Not on two days in a row now.
Apparently tech problems yesterday, but not a word today why it is not on.
XM is not capable of proving a programming list - must the they guy who can read and knows numbers quit! :lol:

And in their infinite wisdom, XM stopped airing the ATR replay in the morning infavore of a re-run of TVG late night racing show. Great - nothing starts your day better than a replay of Pen Race 4 the day after! Morons!

XM has been exposed to the racing industry for only a short time and already they are totally incompetant!

and I actually listened to it the during the entire 40 minute drive to the office. I'm a sick puppy...what can I say.

levinmpa
11-19-2009, 10:02 PM
Steve Byk posted on Derbytrail.com that the ISDN lines were still down today and are expected to back up on Friday. I hate to miss the Thursday show. It's the best of the week with Richard Eng at 5:00PM, Steve Haskin at 5:30PM and Jockey Tony Black at 6:00PM. Hopefully they'll be back up on Friday.

Tom
11-19-2009, 11:16 PM
Thanks.

And bring back the replays!

levinmpa
11-20-2009, 11:55 AM
From Steve Byk on Derbytrail.com. Posted 11/20/09 11:15 AM EST

"Line is repaired... Just tested with Florida and we're set for tonight's Weekend Preview Show!"

Tom
11-20-2009, 12:40 PM
Just in time.
Listening to Matty on my drive home, I was tempted to steer into a guard rail! :rolleyes: