11-18-2009, 11:41 AM
http://www.practicalhandicapping.com/desktop/package/Users/Misc/Asthma.WMV

mostpost
11-18-2009, 12:33 PM
http://www.practicalhandicapping.com/desktop/package/Users/Misc/Asthma.WMV
I almost didn't recognize Sarah Palin without her glasses. :lol: :lol:

Robert Goren
11-18-2009, 01:03 PM
I almost didn't recognize Sarah Palin without her glasses. :lol: :lol:Me neither!:lol: :lol:

witchdoctor
11-19-2009, 08:04 PM
Dave

Saw the video this AM. The first patient I saw this morning was complining that his cholesterol was still elevated. I ask him if he got the statin I ordered for him. Yes he had got the rx. Remebering the video, my next question was "Are you talking it?" His answer was "No, was I supposed to?"

True story :bang: :bang: :bang:

46zilzal
11-19-2009, 08:10 PM
Dave

Saw the video this AM. The first patient I saw this morning was complining that his cholesterol was still elevated. I ask him if he got the statin I ordered for him. Yes he had got the rx. Remebering the video, my next question was "Are you talking it?" His answer was "No, was I supposed to?"

True story
Better yet a lady I had in several years ago, who opened the pill and rubbed the contents, tried to at least, into her forehead.

cj's dad
11-19-2009, 09:05 PM
Kind of reminds me of suppositories; how are you supposed to take them when they taste so damn lousy ???

Jeff P
11-19-2009, 09:32 PM
Three pregnant women, a brunette, a redhead, and a blonde are sitting in the waiting room. They begin chatting about their pregnancies and due dates...

"I happen to know my baby is going to be a boy," the brunette says... "My husband was on top when we conceived."

"Oh! That must mean I'm going to have a girl," the redhead says... "Because I was on top when we conceived."

The blonde bursts into tears. Concerned, the other two turn to her and ask, "What's wrong?"

"I really hope I'm not having a puppy!" the blonde answers.

-jp

Dave Schwartz
11-19-2009, 10:12 PM
WitchDR,

Funny stuff. (So was Jeff's.)

It reminds me of a story told to me by a doctor friend of mine. The actual story could be retold hundreds of ways, I suppose, but the punch line is that every doctor learns to repeat the phrase, "Remove foil then..."

BTW, this doctor is famous for doing outlandish things. For example, several years ago when I was thinking about getting a vasectomy, he was at the house picking up his son.

He offered to do the surgery on my dining room table!

He said, "No joke. It is a really simple procedure. I've got my bag in the car. Little local anesthetic and snip-snip. We'll be done in just a matter of minutes!"

I never again came even close to getting that surgery.

Dave

Tom
11-19-2009, 11:20 PM
A doctor tells his patient,"Your appendix will have to come out."
"I want a second opinion." he replies.
"Could be your gall bladder." :eek:

Did you hear about the nurse who couldn't swim?
They found her under the doc(k).

Pace Cap'n
11-20-2009, 07:39 AM
Blonde: "I don't think these birth control pills are going to work."

Doc: "Why not?"

Blonde: "They keep falling out."

Jeff P
11-20-2009, 03:39 PM
Not knowing what else to do, a young housewife takes her 6 year old son to a doctor.

"What seems to be the problem?" the doc asks.

"He's been potty trained since he was two," she explains. "But for the past four years he can't seem to pee in the toilet. He goes into the bathroom and pulls down his pants... but pishes everywhere except the toilet. I'm so tired of having to constantly clean up after him. I'm bringing him to you because frankly I don't know where else to turn."

After examining the boy the doc gives his diagnosis. "I don't know quite how to put this," he says, "but his unit is so small that I don't think there's any way he can grab it properly and aim."

"Is there anything we can do?" she asks.

"Well," the doc says, "Believe it or not I'm going to recommend buttermilk pancakes. There are several medical studies that suggest undersized young men who eat them become well endowed and sometimes rather quickly. Let's put him on two buttermilk pancakes every morning for two weeks and bring him back to see me afterwards."

The next morning the 6 year old wakes up, comes racing into the kitchen, and skids to a halt. "Mom," he complains... "There's at least 20 pancakes on that plate. You said I was only going to have to eat two of them."

"That's right," she says. "Two of them are yours and the rest are for your father."

-jp