PDA

View Full Version : Bel Sun.

Suff
06-08-2003, 11:00 AM
Little Bit of FUNNYCIDE hangover today. But after a tough loss the handicapping warriors just, "Pick up the racing form and Handicap the next race".

I thought it would be great for racing to have a Gelded TC winner..and a NY Bred. But it was not to be. So we took "two in the Hat" yesterday....... Nothing left to do except get up and dust ourselves off and get back up on the Horse.

Belmont Sunday. Been cloudy and warm since last night. No Rain Today.....My feeling is they stay on. Turf Trainers Gotta eat too.

Looking for Big Efforts from

Race 1,

Any improvement by Special allure makes her tough in the First at a very low Number. I kinda Like the 4 because Barbara is Going so good....But stretching out off two sprint wins and stepping up....with no 4 or 5 furlong work to tighten him. Keeping him in mind after sratchs. The 8 is proven at the level, but on dirt. None of these have much High End Claiming experience so its tough to tell if they'll fit at this level. For Value I'm using the 7 in and around. Nice effort at a Mile last out. Turf Pedigree and Distance Pedigree spread out on Both sides. Santos up. Should be a Nice price and will Round out a Nice Tri or exacta if the Fav Runs true to Form.

6-7- /5,3,8

Race 2

Inside was Trouble yesterday....Late night and Cloudy Today makes me think Outside the place to be for sprints,

Using the 7-5-4 in the 2nd.

Race 3.

Holiday Lady. Big Back Class shipping in at 3-5 here. But if you take out her Freak 97 at Keeneland (where she broke her Maiden) The Filly isn't Heads above a few in here. Reign of Tara and Moonlight and Beauty figure in. Moonlight does'nt miss at the Dis.

3-2 5/4

Race 4

#6 Broadway Lady Finds a Home in NY and on the Lawn.

Skanoochies
06-08-2003, 11:17 AM
Yeah, I was sort of disappointed Funny Cide didn`t get it done also. Oh well ces`t la vie!

Good luck today,

Skanoochies.:)

John
06-08-2003, 12:34 PM
SUFF , wifes on the phone

I am sure you know by now At Belmont ...NO TURF......

WINMANWIN
06-08-2003, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by Sufferindowns
[
Race 3.

Holiday Lady. Big Back Class shipping in at 3-5 here. But if you take out her Freak 97 at Keeneland (where she broke her Maiden) The Filly isn't Heads above a few in here. Reign of Tara and Moonlight and Beauty figure in. Moonlight does'nt miss at the Dis.

3-2 5/4

Race 4

#6 Broadway Lady Finds a Home in NY and on the Lawn. [/B]

Nice capping Suff.....MoonlightandBeauty WAS A BEAUTY IN THAT RACE, AS HOLIDAY LADY got 2nd for the exacta.

Broadway Lady I liked on the weeds also, but Figured why not
on the dirt, as Santos ran a nice race for the WIN ;)

John
06-08-2003, 10:10 PM
Winmanwin

That was a great pick by SUFF.We should all have his talent for picking horses...

Good Job Suff.