PDA

View Full Version : Lookin At Lucky

llbean
11-16-2009, 04:22 AM
Does anyone know and where Baffert's going to have Lookin At Lucky's next start?

plainolebill
11-16-2009, 11:40 PM
After the BC Baffert said they would look at the Cash Call.

CBedo
11-17-2009, 01:07 PM
After a heckuva 2 year old campaign, I wish they'd lay him off a few months, give him some nice rest before a possible grueling 3 year old campaign.

bisket
11-17-2009, 04:35 PM
baffert always runs his in the cash call. the horse will ready to run a good one there. then he usually lays off them until the derby. last year things were different with pioneer of the nile. baffert had to win with that horse or he may have never seen another zayat runner again. i thought pioneer may have been the best 3 year old, but it was a suprise to me that the horse ran as good in the derby as he did. he was definately on the downward side of his form cycle derby day. with lucky, baffert can bring him up to the derby as he pleases, so i expect lucky to win the cash call. then the horse definately has the graded earnings for the derby. then baffert can back off and bring the horse into the derby just right.

tribecaagent
11-17-2009, 05:15 PM
I'm not saying he can't win, but LaL will be a HUGE underlay in the Cash Call.

bisket
11-17-2009, 07:18 PM
hopefully they'll be an improving horse that offers value like say into mischief or i want revenge :ThmbUp: . one two years back with mischief, but lost last year with i want revenge.