PDA

View Full Version : Chimpanzees vs. Jockeys 3rd Race at Hollywood Park 11/15/09

Igeteven
11-15-2009, 11:10 PM
Chimpanzees vs. Jockeys, 3rd Race at Hollywood Park 11/15/09

If anyone played today, I only wished, the horses had Chimpanzees on their back.

Then there would have been a true race.

One for the boys… that is all I can say!

I wonder who smarter sometimes, chimps or Jockeys?

I would just love to watch a good horse race... Let the horse do his or her thing... Without interference from a human being to screw up everything in the race.

Again, another 4 horse race, WOW,

Remember short field, high price, Welcome to California Racing.

Good luck

johnhannibalsmith
11-16-2009, 12:58 AM
I wonder who smarter sometimes, chimps or Jockeys?

:3x: ONE TRICK PONY I. Geteven 113*(apprentice wgt.)

llbean
11-16-2009, 04:26 AM
Was this a real race?

Horseplayersbet.com
11-16-2009, 09:42 AM
I must be missing something, but I watched the race, and I didn't see anything ridiculous about how the race was run. I didn't look at the form on the horses, but I've seen many races that had the same type of outcome and flow. Speed died, the horse chasing had no kick, and the horse who was sitting third was much the best. And the fourth horse got up for second because the two leaders basically didn't show up yesterday.

Show Me the Wire
11-16-2009, 06:46 PM
According to forced retired jock, Kyle Kannel, Bootleg Annie is a turf horse and struggles on the AWS track. He said she was a poor favorite on the AWS.

Looks like just what happened to Annie.

It seems the AWS had an early speed bias yesterday too, which hinder the attempt at the big close.

plainolebill
11-16-2009, 11:35 PM
No doubt Bootleg Annie is strictly a turf horse and a false favorite in that race. A chimp wouldn't have had much trouble figuring that out.

aharon5741
11-16-2009, 11:46 PM
Ok, I have to chime in here. I had the 3 horse based on form which was very good. I think she went 5 of 8 in Northern California right? Horses that know how to win, know how to win even when faced with seemingly superior company. Seems like a case of SoCal not respecting NoCal. But what do I know I'm from Florida.

cwwash
11-16-2009, 11:51 PM
Believe me on this one Igeteven I was almost elminated from showvivor and not happy about the rides at all. I am happy to see people who tell the truth when it comes to the track. I will throw a Maxwell House back tonight in your honor. Keep up the good work.