PDA

View Full Version : 200 protesters picket Al Gore event in Boca Ratan

so.cal.fan
11-15-2009, 06:22 PM
Signs read:
Cap & Tax — Don't Be Fooled: Al Gore Will Make billions!

"Gore's Favorite Green Product? Your money in his pocket," said another sign.

:lol :lol:

Tom
11-15-2009, 07:28 PM
Good sign! My test for whether or not someone is a complete fool is if they believe Al Gore.

boxcar
11-15-2009, 07:42 PM
Good sign! My test for whether or not someone is a complete fool is if they believe Al Gore.

Looks like quite a few people on this forum have flunked your Fool's Test with flying colors.

Boxcar

jballscalls
11-15-2009, 08:05 PM
he's in Portland on Wednesday night, anyone want to come into town and we can go picketing together?? then maybe grab a steak at El Gaucho?

so.cal.fan
11-15-2009, 09:23 PM
I can't stand Al Gore, I was dumb enough to vote for the jerk in 2000.
Mistake. :( :blush:

I'll bet he makes a bigger "carbon footprint" flying around in his jet pushing this man made global warming hoax, than all the rest of us on Pace Advantage put together.

I hope he comes to Southern California, I'll be one of the protesters. :jump:

NJ Stinks
11-15-2009, 09:29 PM
I can't stand Al Gore, I was dumb enough to vote for the jerk in 2000.
Mistake. :( :blush:

Sadly, I think you are serious.

boxcar
11-15-2009, 09:34 PM

Don't waste your sadness on SCF, for you have far bigger problems: You have flunked Tom's test for fools. :p

Boxcar

NJ Stinks
11-15-2009, 09:40 PM
Don't waste your sadness on SCF, for you have far bigger problems: You have flunked Tom's test for fools. :p

Boxcar

If I did, it must be all good. :ThmbUp:

boxcar
11-15-2009, 09:47 PM
If I did, it must be all good. :ThmbUp:

Only a fool would think so.

Boxcar

johnhannibalsmith
11-16-2009, 12:39 AM

What is sad about retrospectively regretting a decision about endorsing the man? He didn't specify that he thought Bush was a tremendous alternative nor that he wished that he had added one more vote to the winning margin.
:confused:

You never supported someone and then later realized that person misrepresented (him/her)self and wished that you hadn't offered that trust?

NJ Stinks
11-16-2009, 01:07 AM
What is sad about retrospectively regretting a decision about endorsing the man? He didn't specify that he thought Bush was a tremendous alternative nor that he wished that he had added one more vote to the winning margin.
:confused:

You never supported someone and then later realized that person misrepresented (him/her)self and wished that you hadn't offered that trust?

Yea I did. I voted for Reagan in 1980. :bang:

Anyway, I was just stating my opinion about her opinion - I'm not saying one can't ever regret voting for somebody.

Show Me the Wire
11-16-2009, 11:41 AM
Yea I did. I voted for Reagan in 1980. :bang:

The above statement sums it up. One of his many legacies is the fall of the Berlin Wall and that is something you regret.

If you voted for, a rabbit attacked me, Jimmy Carter more than likely don't regret your vote for him. :eek:

46zilzal
11-16-2009, 11:43 AM
TWO HUNDRED wow that is a mountain of dis-belief

Tom
11-16-2009, 11:45 AM
See Post #2

Black Ruby
11-16-2009, 11:48 AM

Yeah, if Gore had taken the Presidency he might have heeded the FBI's warning about an imminent terrorist attack using airplanes and thwarted that and avoided two wars. What a mistake that would have been!

Tom
11-16-2009, 11:57 AM
Why would he have done that, after ignoring the growth of Al Qeda and the development of the plot all during his 8 years?

What exactly would you have had him do?
Go to Boston and tell them not to let armed people on flights, like they did that morning?

Ease drop on phone conversations from known--terrorist countries?
Water-board detainees from previous terror attacks?

Sorry, that argument left port long ago. You libs set the standard for not doing anything to prevent terror attacks AFTER 9-11. Can't go back. We just had the second worst attack on our shores under your fool in office. The one who's first order of business was to drop our guard.

Perhaps the Clinton people could have passed on their mountains of investigative files on that very topic during the transition instead of removing the "W" keys.

To this day, Gore is an environmental terrorist - look at the assault on our planted by him everyday, what with his huge light useage at home, his gas guzzlers, his huge jets....if you are a believer, you HAVE to point to him as one of the planet's worst offenders. Unless I am confusing belief with Kool Aid.

so.cal.fan
11-16-2009, 12:07 PM
Exactly, Tom

I'm talking about Al Gore's self proclamined title as "president of the world", with his bogus agenda.

Tom
11-16-2009, 12:39 PM
Don't forget King of the Internet. :lol:
Barron of Bling

bigmack
11-18-2009, 01:49 PM
Don't forget King of the Internet. :lol:
Barron of Bling
You certainly can't dispute his knowledge of our beloved planet.

We've learned so much from Al. In fact, I bet you didn't know the interior of the earth is extremely hot. SEVERAL MILLION DEGREES!!

Ns_4pzfOSTc

NJ Stinks
11-18-2009, 04:00 PM
The above statement sums it up. One of his many legacies is the fall of the Berlin Wall and that is something you regret.

If you voted for, a rabbit attacked me, Jimmy Carter more than likely don't regret your vote for him. :eek:

The only 'legacy' Reagan left IMO was offering hope to a disillusioned country immediately after 4 years of Jimmy Carter. Then Ronnie started to govern and that was that. And this fractured conservative fairy tale that Reagan was responsible for the fall of the Berlin Wall definitely reminds me of Rocky and His Friends.

P.S. I voted for Gerald Ford.