PDA

View Full Version : Hollywood Race 4

CBedo
11-15-2009, 05:04 PM
In a relatively paceless race, I think the 7 might be quick enough to be up close and take control around the turn. The 2 appears to be one of the only other few who might want the lead. Look for the 5 & 8 to be around when it's over as well.

Exacta Key Box :7: with :2::5::8:

CBedo
11-15-2009, 05:14 PM
Exacta Key Box :7: with :2::5::8:Ugh! As should have been expected, the horse racing gods laugh as the horse I eliminated to put in the 2, the :3: runs by my :7: late to take me out of the win, exacta, & trifecta pools. Rafael Bejarano taunts me again! :bang:

Good handicapping, but not quite good enough!

emsteve16
11-16-2009, 04:53 PM
I don't think you were to far off. Nice call on the :7: ; you could cap the race 5 times and come up with the 3 only because of + jockey change. Anyway, did you see Rosario winning 4 of 7 and showed the other :3: . I don't play jockeys but Rosario and Bejarano are tearing it up.

CBedo
11-16-2009, 05:15 PM
I don't think you were to far off. Nice call on the :7: ; you could cap the race 5 times and come up with the 3 only because of + jockey change. Anyway, did you see Rosario winning 4 of 7 and showed the other :3: . I don't play jockeys but Rosario and Bejarano are tearing it up.Thanks. I was hoping the 7 would be a little closer up early and take advantage, but sometimes style trumps numbers I guess. I normally don't pay much attention to jockeys on the major circuits, but they definitely seem to have some hot days where you better give them a looksy.

If nothing else, it gives me some confidence on the cushion. I have had good success there in the past and have been looking forward to getting away from SA where I sucked this year.