PDA

View Full Version : The Explanation of rightys views here

exactaplayer
11-15-2009, 03:57 PM
This link is a video that explains most of what is posted here by the rightys.
http://current.com/items/91442946_the-stupid-virus.htm
Clear and concise, I am sure you will both enjoy and learn from this.

Snag
11-15-2009, 05:48 PM
This link is a video that explains most of what is posted here by the rightys.
http://current.com/items/91442946_the-stupid-virus.htm
Clear and concise, I am sure you will both enjoy and learn from this.

Yep, only true Libs would believe that monkey's can talk and use a talking monkey to make their points.

boxcar
11-15-2009, 06:46 PM
Yep, only true Libs would believe that monkey's can talk and use a talking monkey to make their points.

Don't knock talking monkeys. They're brighter than EP. In fact, they'd be a welcomed addition to this forum. It would beat trying to have intelligent dialogue with their human lib counterparts.

Boxcar

Tom
11-15-2009, 07:29 PM
I do my best.

exactaplayer
11-15-2009, 07:43 PM
You may want to watch the video again that wasn't a monkey it was Limbaugh. Or was it Beck ? Or a perhaps Palin ? Dang I'm going to have to watch it again. :lol:
Can't watch it too many times, don't want to catch the stupid virus. :D Oh sorry that comes from watching faux infotainment.

toetoe
11-15-2009, 07:44 PM
Fearus Ignoramus ? The most dazzling bit of binomial nomenclature since ... well, Exacta Player.

Hmm ... maybe the latter is an elision-rich form of He's Not Exactly a Player ... :confused:

PaceAdvantage
11-16-2009, 01:36 AM
I just want to read some of Obama's early work...you know...when he was in college and law school....

Has that been released anywhere exactaplayer? I want to get to know MY President a little better...I've been told he's a scholar, unlike the last guy that sat in the White House...

So...where can I find some of his early scholarly writings? What was he interested in back then...what lit a fire in his belly? What were his passions? What were his beliefs that allowed him to grown into the world leader he is today?

When will I be able to learn all about the early Obama...from someplace other than the two books he wrote later in life?

Exactaplayer....can you lead me to the knowledge that I seek?

I've asked these questions in my knowledge quest before on this board, but as of yet, nobody has answered me....my pleas seem to fall on deaf ears...which is weird, because most everything else I write about on here gets comments from a variety of folk...

I guess I'll keep asking until I get an answer...

lamboguy
11-16-2009, 04:04 AM
I just want to read some of Obama's early work...you know...when he was in college and law school....

Has that been released anywhere exactaplayer? I want to get to know MY President a little better...I've been told he's a scholar, unlike the last guy that sat in the White House...

So...where can I find some of his early scholarly writings? What was he interested in back then...what lit a fire in his belly? What were his passions? What were his beliefs that allowed him to grown into the world leader he is today?

When will I be able to learn all about the early Obama...from someplace other than the two books he wrote later in life?

Exactaplayer....can you lead me to the knowledge that I seek?

I've asked these questions in my knowledge quest before on this board, but as of yet, nobody has answered me....my pleas seem to fall on deaf ears...which is weird, because most everything else I write about on here gets comments from a variety of folk...

I guess I'll keep asking until I get an answer...personally, i beleive that OBAMA is a complete fraud, and to really throw you for a loop, i also think he is part of a major right wing conspiracy put in place to take down this country.

you got questions, i provide anwers whether we like them or not

Tom
11-16-2009, 07:53 AM
All his records in Kenyian. Need to find a translator.

jballscalls
11-16-2009, 10:40 AM
Referring to PA's above post, why on earth would anyone keep their crap from college?? I threw out every piece of paper and notebook the minute the final was over, as did most of my friends.

maybe it's cause we didn't go to a high brow institution like Harvard, but i can't see why anyone would want to keep that stuff.

jballscalls
11-16-2009, 10:49 AM
again the impeccable logic of Boxcar strikes again, he was right when he said "this is the issue that will not die!!" we're still talking about it, well the right is

jballscalls
11-16-2009, 11:05 AM
Referring to PA's above post, why on earth would anyone keep their crap from college?? I threw out every piece of paper and notebook the minute the final was over, as did most of my friends.

maybe it's cause we didn't go to a high brow institution like Harvard, but i can't see why anyone would want to keep that stuff.

Nevermind, i think i just got the answer. Because of Bo's huge ego, he would keep the papers he wrote thinking that they were obviously revolutionary and worthy of someone reading someday! well BO lets see em!

DJofSD
11-16-2009, 11:26 AM
It's easy to explain. Just watch the Wizard of Oz. The character played by Ray Bolger explains it in more ways than one.

"Want to play with a little fire, Scarecrow?"

Tom
11-16-2009, 11:49 AM
When I hear "If Only I Had a Brain" I think of Obama.

(Or Clinton's version, "I Only Left a Stain")

exactaplayer
11-16-2009, 08:01 PM
Talk about hijacking a thread. You guys have done one hell of a job here. This thread is about a funny video explaining how Murdoch's multimillion dollar empire has biased the news in our country.

jballscalls
11-16-2009, 09:52 PM
Talk about hijacking a thread. You guys have done one hell of a job here. This thread is about a funny video explaining how Murdoch's multimillion dollar empire has biased the news in our country.

nobody denies Fox is biased for the right, but they are just one channel and there are countless others to be watched, and there are hundreds of papers and other ways to get news.

bigmack
11-16-2009, 10:00 PM
Talk about hijacking a thread.
Hijack a cartoon? :lol:

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u70/macktime/11_16_09_18_58_52.png

riskman
11-16-2009, 10:21 PM

Then there is MSNBC sometimes called the "home team" for supporters of Obama. Matthews, Olbermann, Maddow. Even these liberals are becoming disillusioned with Obama's promises versus actions. They are starting to call out the Prez and that is a good thing because maybe they will realize that this administration has its hands tied because they have sold out to the usual money changers.

PaceAdvantage
11-16-2009, 10:42 PM
Talk about hijacking a thread. You guys have done one hell of a job here. This thread is about a funny video explaining how Murdoch's multimillion dollar empire has biased the news in our country.So you're gonna just ignore me again...

But we're gonna lock John McCain's medical records in a room with reporters...:lol:

NJ Stinks
11-16-2009, 10:58 PM
So you're gonna just ignore me again...

But we're gonna lock John McCain's medical records in a room with reporters...:lol:

My answer:

I'm ignoring you because it's silly. But then you knew that, of course.

boxcar
11-16-2009, 11:04 PM
My answer:

I'm ignoring you because it's silly. But then you knew that, of course.

We all know that. It's your pat, lame answer when you can't come up with a legitimate one. You're a BO drone and as phony as the two-bit player in the WH.

Boxcar

PaceAdvantage
11-16-2009, 11:10 PM
I'm ignoring you because it's silly. But then you knew that, of course.It's silly to want to study the scholarly background of the President of the United States?

To read some of his papers? Princeton has Michelle's paper(s)...somebody has to have Barack's...for all I know, they're already out there somewhere...just asking someone to point me to them...

All I could find is this from MSNBC...kind of murky stuff:

http://deepbackground.msnbc.msn.com/archive/2008/07/24/1219454.aspx

http://www.americanthinker.com/2008/08/barack_obama_legal_scholar.html

For a scholar and a law professor, Columbia and Harvard grad, there is next to NOTHING in the form of publicly available writings by Barack...

And I'm silly for wanting to see and read some of his scholarly work?

NJ Stinks
11-16-2009, 11:14 PM
We all know that. It's your pat, lame answer when you can't come up with a legitimate one. You're a BO drone and as phony as the two-bit player in the WH.

Boxcar

Thanks, Boxcar! :ThmbUp:

boxcar
11-16-2009, 11:20 PM
Thanks, Boxcar! :ThmbUp:

I knew you'd appreciate my candor.

Boxcar

exactaplayer
11-17-2009, 08:11 AM
Then there is MSNBC sometimes called the "home team" for supporters of Obama. Matthews, Olbermann, Maddow. Even these liberals are becoming disillusioned with Obama's promises versus actions. They are starting to call out the Prez and that is a good thing because maybe they will realize that this administration has its hands tied because they have sold out to the usual money changers.
You forgot to mention the 3 hours of Joe Scarborough a Republican representative from Florida during the Gingrich years.
Pa, your post had nothing to do with the subject of this thread, i tend to ignore posts that attempt hijacking.
To the rest, Yes Murdoch's empire is biased their constant reporting of half truths an innuendo creates a condition where the msm starts reporting same.

delayjf
11-17-2009, 05:47 PM
Yes Murdoch's empire is biased their constant reporting of half truths an innuendo creates a condition where the msm starts reporting same.
I will admit that Fox is biased in that unlike MSNBC they allow conservatives a forum, even O'reilly and hannity have liberals on all the time. Glen has attempted to dialog with the White House, all they have to do is call. Can you tell me when a Conservative has appeared on Olbermann's show.

Now, what half truths are you referring to?

lsbets
11-17-2009, 05:55 PM
I will admit that Fox is biased in that unlike MSNBC they allow conservatives a forum, even O'reilly and hannity have liberals on all the time. Glen has attempted to dialog with the White House, all they have to do is call. Can you tell me when a Conservative has appeared on Olbermann's show.

Now, what half truths are you referring to?

That challenge has been issued to ljb many times, and he has shown he is not smart enough to know the difference between news and opinion. He has yet to back up his claims, but since he's a mindless drone, he doesn't need to. Lord Obama says so, so he obeys.

boxcar
11-17-2009, 06:20 PM
To the rest, Yes Murdoch's empire is biased their constant reporting of half truths an innuendo creates a condition where the msm starts reporting same.

Wow! Fox is just as good as the Devil! The Fox made me do it. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: n Who woulda ever thunk that one measly News Network would be soooooo powerful? :eek:

Boxcar

exactaplayer
11-17-2009, 09:08 PM
Wow! Fox is just as good as the Devil! The Fox made me do it. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: n Who woulda ever thunk that one measly News Network would be soooooo powerful? :eek:

Boxcar
Now your starting to get it, too bad you don't know what to do with it.:bang:

Tom
11-17-2009, 09:25 PM
How about some examples of Fox reporting false news.
I have asked 46 for this many times and guess what?
Nadda! Go figure.

Any other takers?
Surely there must be something bogus there.
Limit it to the last 7 days.......waiting.

Please, DO NOT MAIL your entires.....post here. :lol:

boxcar
11-17-2009, 09:31 PM

You bet I get it. Fox is the "bad boy" everyone is following like blind sheep; but yet you only whine and complain about Fox when you should also be lamenting that none of the other networks have the moral fortitude or backbone to break away from the "Pied Piper" so that you could get to listen to the truth for once on some station -- any station. :rolleyes:

Boxcar
P.S. Why don't you petition BO to push congress to also pass the Fairness Doctrine on all news networks? :rolleyes:

bigmack
11-17-2009, 10:04 PM
Stunned as I was to learn of my precision in stabbing at the previous identity of this poster, I'm getting equally stunned wondering how anyone gave measure to his thoughts at any time, under any moniker.

He doesn't even shoot blanks, the gun is simply empty. At least hcap brings charts & cartoons. Lofty, given their circumstances.

toetoe
11-18-2009, 02:24 PM

A funny video ?!? Oh, right --- it's funny because an izquierdista(sp.?) traveler says it's funny. Okay babe. By any means necessary. (:Fist raised, and quite solemnly.)

toetoe
11-18-2009, 02:33 PM
[QUOTE=PaceAdvantage] Michelle's paper(s)QUOTE]

Provided you don't mean ZigZags, I see a way into one of the truly great minds of our time. Not Lady Bird great or Nancy Reagan great; not Eartha Kitt great or Wanda Sykes great. I mean truly great --- you know, like Toni Morrison or that disciple of Gandhi, Angela Davis.

I'm omitting the last previous First Lady, as I want to leave the commie sympathizers' best rhetorical weapon always available to them.

toetoe
11-18-2009, 02:42 PM
My new idol's tag line:

"I used to fear the government, but since we got rid of Bush, I have no fear."

1) Opens as the standard ravings of a paranoiac.

2) Takes credit for getting rid of Bush --- what, he got impeached by the goodfight fighters, and I missed it ?

3) Closes with the pathologically Bobbykennedyesque pablum --- "No fear, no fear ... :jump: ..., why not, why not ?"

New material is in order, Zack. Start with the moniker $2 to Show, maybe.