PDA

View Full Version : Our Borders Are Now Secure

Pell Mell
11-13-2009, 08:05 PM
Fat Face Janet, our honorable protector says we can now move on immigration reform but it has to be done by mid term elections. Why? Do these people in govt. actually believe we are that stupid?:bang:

http://www.hstoday.us/content/view/11070/128/

johnhannibalsmith
11-13-2009, 08:15 PM
I had no idea that technology companies were so dependent upon hiring "skilled foreign" labor that we need to pass legislation to meet their demands with 10% unemployment among what must be unskilled domestic labor.

Pell Mell
11-13-2009, 08:25 PM
You can see some profiles of the skilled labor she's talking about any Sat. night on "America's Most Wanted".:faint:

exactaplayer
11-13-2009, 09:02 PM
No, no you guys got it all wrong. Lou Dobbs has been appointed head on border guards. :D

Tom
11-13-2009, 09:27 PM
I totally reject the premise that we need immigration reform. Legal immigration works just fine. There is no problem. Libs lie like that all the time.
The dems know that their time is limited and have to hurry up if they are to destroy the country.

It is a natural that street justice will eventually take over immigration control fro the government that will not do it. To bad, it gets ugly then. Oh well.......

JustRalph
11-14-2009, 04:28 PM
No, no you guys got it all wrong. Lou Dobbs has been appointed head on border guards. :D

I wish