PDA

View Full Version : The BOAT is in Japan

cj's dad
11-13-2009, 07:57 AM
The BarackObamaApologyTour has arrived in Japan !!

Time to apologize for Hiroshima, Nagasaki, detaining Japanese-Americans during WWII, etc....

Tom
11-13-2009, 08:00 AM
Ah so, the Ah so.

boxcar
11-13-2009, 08:56 AM
Ah so, the Ah so.

I think that's spelled Ahs O, but I stand to be corrected.

Boxcar

illinoisbred
11-13-2009, 09:15 AM
BO can apologize after we get theirs for Pearl Harbor, the Bataan Death March,and their inhumanity to prisoners of war. I had an uncle who survived the latter 2,-he came home missing several fingers, his nipples removed, and 1/2 his mind gone. He and many others derserve an apology from the ancestors of those torture-loving ,gook bastards.

DJofSD
11-13-2009, 09:29 AM
I hope he doesn't have a Bush Sr. redux.

ArlJim78
11-13-2009, 09:52 AM
The BOAT! hysterical.

this is like a 8-9 day trip I believe, so this thread should be updated every time an apology is given. Either an apology or talking down the US, either one.

Tom
11-13-2009, 10:02 AM
I hope he doesn't have a Bush Sr. redux.

He already did. He puked on NYC and then left the country.
He is bringing the POs KSM to NY for a CIVILIAN trial in the shadow of the WTC.

The man is a terrorist - no debate here. Obama is the enemy of this country.
This is the cue to take it to the streets.

NYers can now presume his innocence and pay for his defense, his meals......he will be guest of the survivors. How nice.

Maybe he will have a beer with Bloomberg and Obama. Isn't that what you libs would like to see?

ArlJim78
11-13-2009, 10:12 AM
the President of the United States, at the Tomb of the unknown soldier on Veterans day, during the playing of the National Anthem. notice anything not right about this picture?

http://gatewaypundit.firstthings.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/obama-flag-300x256.jpg

DRIVEWAY
11-13-2009, 10:22 AM
the President of the United States, at the Tomb of the unknown soldier on Veterans day, during the playing of the National Anthem. notice anything not right about this picture?

http://gatewaypundit.firstthings.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/obama-flag-300x256.jpg

Was his fly open?

Tom

Looks about normal to me.

Steve 'StatMan'

As a sign of respect, some salute, some put their hand over their heart. He covers his nuts.

Show Me the Wire
11-13-2009, 10:26 AM
As a sign of respect, some salute, some put their hand over their heart. He covers his nuts.

Great example why foreign born and forign educated people should not be President.

Quagmire
11-13-2009, 10:34 AM
http://images.huffingtonpost.com/gen/12845/thumbs/s-BUSH-PATRIOTISM-PROBLEM-large.jpg

Steve 'StatMan'
11-13-2009, 10:37 AM
Maybe he's afraid Jesse Jackson's finally going to sneak up on him and cut his nuts off!

Uck! Georgie! Giving up a free nut-shot!

DRIVEWAY
11-13-2009, 10:40 AM
http://images.huffingtonpost.com/gen/12845/thumbs/s-BUSH-PATRIOTISM-PROBLEM-large.jpg

Another one term President!!

boxcar
11-13-2009, 10:44 AM

More likely, though, is that he's trying to protect the home of his brain.

Boxcar

cj's dad
11-13-2009, 10:50 AM
Another one term President!!

Bush 41 --

A man born in this country and one who also loves his country - indisputable.

DRIVEWAY
11-13-2009, 11:00 AM
Bush 41 --

A man born in this country and one who also loves his country - indisputable.

Don't disagree with what your saying.

But he said "Read my lips, no new taxes".

The voters responded "No second Term".

The voters will respond to Obama the same way "No second Term".

GaryG
11-13-2009, 11:07 AM
As a sign of respect, some salute, some put their hand over their heart. He covers his nuts.Last I heard Jesse Jackson wanted to cut them off with a carving knife. Can't be too careful.

Tom
11-13-2009, 11:27 AM
Don't disagree with what your saying.

But he said "Read my lips, no new taxes".

The voters responded "No second Term".

The voters will respond to Obama the same way "No second Term".

Bush's downfall - he listened to the dems. He was naive enough to think bi-partisan was a good thing.

ArlJim78
11-13-2009, 11:42 AM
man, the moment the wheels went up on AF1 taking Obama to Japan, there's been a non-stop barrage of announcements.

1) seizing the four mosques and other properties

2) announcing KSM to be tried in New York

3) the dismissal of lead White house counsel Greg Craig.

Tom
11-13-2009, 11:49 AM
3) Guess who the replacement is?

Anita Dunn's husband. You know, the Mao girl? The communist-murdered groupie?

btw. Glen Beck called this one 5 weeks ago.
Maybe more should listen to what he says instead of making jokes about him.
Maybe he is just to smart for some to understand. :lol:

DJofSD
11-13-2009, 12:18 PM
Naw. Glenn Beck ain't got no book learnin'. Noes bodies will teached by him.

ArlJim78
11-14-2009, 11:52 AM
some telling excerpts from The Ones latest speech to Asian nations;

"I know that the United States has been disengaged from these organizations in recent years. So let me be clear: those days have passed,” the usual slap at Bush

"The Pacific rim has helped shape my view of the world,” now let me talk a bit about myself.

"our common values — a belief in the democratic right of free people to choose their own leaders and realize their own dreams; a belief that made possible the election of both Prime Minister Hatoyama and myself on the promise of change." it was wonderful how I won that election.

"Since taking office, I have worked to renew American leadership and pursue a new era of engagement with the world based on mutual interests and mutual respect," lets face it, not much happened before I arrived on the scene.

"When I was a young boy," he recalled, "my mother brought me to Kamakura, where I looked up at that centuries-old symbol of peace and tranquility – the great bronze Amida Buddha. As a child, I was more focused on the matcha ice cream. But I have never forgotten the warmth and hospitality that the Japanese people showed a young American far from home." anyone wishing to see some home movies of my childhood can stay after this presetation.

"From my first days in office, we have worked to strengthen the ties that bind our nations," have I mentioned yet how many great things I've done in my first year?

"There must be no doubt," he said. "As America’s first Pacific president," would anyone like to hear more? seriously folks I could go on all night about my brilliance.

xtb
11-14-2009, 01:16 PM
I think I'm going to puke.

DJofSD
11-14-2009, 05:25 PM
I think I'm going to puke.
Shouldn't mix your booze like that.

skate
11-14-2009, 05:39 PM

excuuuuse me, you mean her bush?

Overlay
11-14-2009, 09:42 PM
The thread reminded me of a one-time feature in MAD Magazine showing how the perspective of American films about World War II changed over time as politically-correct revisionism took hold. I believe I recall that the progression as far as Japan was concerned was from movies made during the war where an American soldier would vow (as the bombs were falling on Pearl Harbor) not to rest until every Japanese soldier, Japanese beetle, and Japanese cherry tree were eradicated from the face of the earth, to next-generation movies after the war where an American character would somberly comment in the wake of the attack, "Sure it was a terrible thing that the Japanese did here. But look how we treat our Indians!", to end-state movies depicting FDR apologizing to Hirohito because the exploding bombs and ships at Pearl Harbor gave the Japanese pilots headaches and earaches. Someone should ask the President whether he was ever a regular reader of MAD.

Tom
11-14-2009, 11:13 PM
What, Me read this? :lol: