PDA

View Full Version : striking dancer in mrs revere

bisket
11-12-2009, 06:39 PM
i've had my eye on this horse since last year at this exact time at the churhill meet. i thought at the time she would become an execellant turf horse. mcpeek intended to take her to england last spring to race, but she was injured. i haven't purchased the pps yet for the card, but morning line says 12-1. it peeks my interest already. take a good look at her. i think her odds may be a little lower. drf did an article on her so the public does have a reason to look at her. it may be the last time to get some odds on this girly. don't overlook her.

bisket
11-13-2009, 05:24 PM
her works are all light. she's not ready to win just yet. mcpeek is probably taking his time with her. this may be a fourth race form cycle. i'll keep my eye on her.

fmolf
11-13-2009, 06:42 PM
her works are all light. she's not ready to win just yet. mcpeek is probably taking his time with her. this may be a fourth race form cycle. i'll keep my eye on her.
i agree she may be in a bit tough tomorrow but this is when you get the nice prices.He's wheeling her back quickly off a peak effort she may just be razor sharp.If she tries hard tomorrow and loses a close one this will depress your price next race.If she'sonly out for exercise and schooling then you should get a good number next out.

bisket
11-13-2009, 08:25 PM
still have all day tomorrow to decide.

bisket
11-13-2009, 08:34 PM
i don't think that was peak for her though. i gotta watch her last race.

bisket
11-13-2009, 08:51 PM
exact same as last year. 3 and 4 were best efforts. this is 3 :ThmbUp:

bisket
11-13-2009, 10:15 PM
albarado chose striking over redreamit, and both horses are from the same stable.

sjk
11-14-2009, 08:35 AM
She is training well for what its worth. Tough bunch but it figures to be in a race like this.

I will be there rooting for her.

bisket
11-14-2009, 05:34 PM
she's gonna need a route. i think 1 1/4 mile- 1 1/2 mile. she can't run close enough to the pace for shorter distances, and is left with to much to do in the stretch in graded races. i didn't see her backing up in any of her races. she's good enough for allowance company at 1 to 1 1/16 mile, but needs the longer route in this company.

toetoe
11-14-2009, 10:05 PM
I bet her early, then watched her run up the track at 5/1. :mad: .