PDA

View Full Version : Wake Up!

Pell Mell
11-10-2009, 10:02 AM
:mad: I know I'm not alone in my feelings of absolute disgust with the political correct, blind, condescending, limp wristed cowards of the left.

What must happen to open the eyes of the fools? Does everyone have to go over the cliff with the rest of the Lemmings?:bang: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

http://townhall.com/columnists/DennisPrager/2009/11/10/intimidated_americans_claim_not_to_know_hasans_mot ives?page=2

exactaplayer
11-10-2009, 10:13 AM
It may be a good idea for you to take some time off from reading these right wing blogs. You seem to be getting upset.

illinoisbred
11-10-2009, 10:15 AM
The ship does need to be "righted".

Pell Mell
11-10-2009, 10:55 AM
It may be a good idea for you to take some time off from reading these right wing blogs. You seem to be getting upset.

Your Damned right I'm upset and can't wait for the day you bleeding heart fools get your comeuppance and that day is coming. :p

DJofSD
11-10-2009, 11:10 AM
It would be only fair if the PC crowd were the only ones to suffer the consequences of their collective foolishness. But we all know that when those chickens come home to roost, it will be at the expense of all of us.

I can hear it now: oh, no, I didn't do anything to deserve this. I'm a good person. Why do bad things happen to good people like me?

Makes me want to puke.

illinoisbred
11-10-2009, 11:12 AM
And to think we've got another version of the so-called best and brightest to thank.

boxcar
11-10-2009, 11:55 AM
Folks, I don't believe we've seen anything yet with respect to PC. Just wait until the trial comes up -- assuming that he makes it to trial (and I'm very serious about this). We're going to see vetting of witnesses like never before.
Although, maybe LS or JR can help out here since this should go to a military tribunal, right? Military trials aren't publicized, are they? They're not open to public scrutiny like civilian courts?

Of course, the reason I'm asking is because neither the WH or the military would really want it to come out that the real reason behind this tragedy is federal/military policies. It's looking more and more as though this could have been prevented, had it not been for those policies. This is going to be someone's big black eye.

Boxcar

Tom
11-10-2009, 11:59 AM
By pass the trial, go directly to the firing squad. This garbage is starting to smell.

DJofSD
11-10-2009, 12:02 PM
Drumhead, baby, drumhead.

46zilzal
11-10-2009, 04:08 PM
"You never really know a man until you walk a mile in his shoes." You can guess until the clouds come home and could be never close to his outlook at that moment.

The paranoid mood in the country reminds me quite a bit of "tales of the HUN": circa 1916, or all of the caricatures of buck toothed bespeckled Japanese later on.

Wake up: individuals do things for reasons we will never be privy to.

rastajenk
11-10-2009, 04:12 PM
So what?

46zilzal
11-10-2009, 04:15 PM
So what?
Racial profiling today toward Muslims is no different than all the dark times in history. I worked with a Muslim nurse who took all manner of CRAP after 9/11 for no reason other than her dress code.

A quiet, unassumming hard working lovely woman was tormented for her ethnicity and nothing else

cj
11-10-2009, 04:20 PM
Racial profiling today toward Muslims is no different than all the dark times in history. I worked with a Muslim nurse who took all manner of CRAP after 9/11 for no reason other than her dress code.

A quiet, unassumming hard working lovely woman was tormented for her ethnicity and nothing else

Muslim in not an ethnic group, it is a religion.

I don't think anybody here wants Muslims targeted. However, when they start contacting radical Muslims that spew anti American agendas, all bets are off.

PaceAdvantage
11-10-2009, 04:22 PM
"You never really know a man until you walk a mile in his shoes."Walk a mile in the shoes of all the children left motherless or fatherless by this selfish psychopath. Walk a mile in the shoes of the spouses whose husbands or wives will never walk through that door again because of this piece of dirt.

How come you're not ranting about religion?

What this guy did was because of RELIGION, yet you're not ranting against Islam...why is that?

If this guy were a Christian and had shot up an abortion clinic instead of a Muslim who shot up an Army base, THERE WOULD BE NO END TO YOUR ANTI-CHRISTIAN POSTS...

You're a hypocrite of the first order.

rastajenk
11-10-2009, 04:25 PM
Maybe if she studied her Muslim history she would renounce her allegiance to the child rapist Mohammed and his evil god Allah, and the torment would stop.

Although I don't really believe you about the crap she took. CAIR always tries to pump up the anecdotal evidence of it, but nobody (with any sense) is really buying it. I think conservatives take more crap in many workplaces than other select groups.

johnhannibalsmith
11-10-2009, 04:36 PM
I can sympathize with the travesty of treating people like shit because of their (race, religion, orientation, etc) but unless your nurse friend killed a bunch of people - I simply fail to understand the comparison.

It is wrong to treat Muslims shabbily because they are Muslim. The people that unfairly did so to the nurse should not have.

I'm still guessing that she didn't kill anyone as a result.

To suggest that 'one needs to walk a mile...' in order to understand why the guy shot up fifty people and then in the same series of thoughts depict somebody that has walked that mile in those shoes without becoming murderous...

I guess it sort of makes me believe that the need to walk in those shoes is utter crap under the circumstances.

I don't feel a lot of empathy for the criminals that suffered the same obstacles and adversity that I did while I managed to avoid that end result, so I can't quite bring myself to feel empathy for a nutjob that ultimately was the one MOST responsible for creating the Muslim "paranoia" that you describe - not anyone blogging at a computer or barfing into a microphone during the great great great American panel.

cj
11-10-2009, 04:47 PM
I really, really hope he faces a military Court Martial and not a federal trial. I can imagine the fight there would be to get on the jury.

rastajenk
11-10-2009, 04:50 PM
Does military justice include death penalties these days? Can they still use firing squads?

cj
11-10-2009, 04:55 PM
Death penalty, yes. I'm not sure about the method though.

witchdoctor
11-10-2009, 05:30 PM
"You never really know a man until you walk a mile in his shoes." You can guess until the clouds come home and could be never close to his outlook at that moment.

The paranoid mood in the country reminds me quite a bit of "tales of the HUN": circa 1916, or all of the caricatures of buck toothed bespeckled Japanese later on.

Wake up: individuals do things for reasons we will never be privy to.

Just because your not paranoid, it doesn't mean they are not out to get you.

JustRalph
11-10-2009, 07:50 PM
Does military justice include death penalties these days? Can they still use firing squads?

Ronald Reagan re-instated the death penalty in the Military......

Lethal Injection is the method.........done at Leavenworth