PDA

View Full Version : Bel Stakes Card.

Suff
06-07-2003, 06:26 AM
Great Card. Runners.

Race 1.

Great Race. Easy to Like the 7 and 2B.....They've got the 11 at 3-1 ML. I can't see that Horse anywhere in this race. Stretching out a Furlong, and going 1st time against winners...I'm PLaying the 11 right off the Ticket.

I like the 9 Black Market. MLO 15-1. First race in almost a Year was Impressive. Earned a Lifetime High. Figures off the pace in a race with alot of early speed. Should be fitter in 2nd race back. Draws a Nice spot for the Running style. Chop Chop has been Riding very well.... Last race was very quick...21.4 and 44.4. Should get a run at the leaders at a healthy Number.
I actually think Black Market will run a BIGGER number on a dry fast track today. Should be dry early and may get WET late in Ny Today.

9-2B-7

Race 2

I am Going to play a Cheap 9-9 Double. I have a Little Taste for the 9 in race 2..........Simply off the 2nd Back angle and the two Freshening and Tightening workouts last week and the BIG number. But The Horse that Looks live in race 2 is the 8. Even though I rarely Like First Time against winners......This Horse is a stickout. 4-1 MLO. #8. Loves the track. Ran a Big Number in first race back in 4.5 months. I have him adding 10-12 Points to that Number today.

8/2-5-9

Race 3

#13 Intelligent male..10-1 adds Blinkers...Has been Very Competitive at this Level. Coming off a 2 best of 50 workout. Looks like he is ready to run back to one his 90's. 2nd to DON SIX on 3/23....Don six...Broke Maiden at First asking...won first time at this level and is stakes Placed. 4th to Go rockingrobin in last race (RCKrobin G3 Peter Pan winner). Not the best post, but at Belmont the 13 Hole is not to bad going 7 Furlngs.

13-6-11-4