PDA

View Full Version : Looking at Lucky

reezysrt10
11-09-2009, 08:10 PM
Anybody else impressed with his race?.. i thought he did great to get second.. hes guna be tough next year

toussaud
11-09-2009, 08:13 PM
tough in the santa anita derby sure.

in the KENTUCKY derby? nah

he is a half brother to kensei. take that for what it's worth

tribecaagent
11-09-2009, 08:48 PM
Yes, Lookin At Lucky ran a tremendous race....and EVERYONE saw it. Next year he'll be bet every time he steps onto the racetrack.

Another horse that ran a very game race ("under the radar") was Piscitelli. He set an above average pace and fought grudgingly through the lane. He's one to watch for me.

toussaud
11-09-2009, 08:50 PM
Yes, Lookin At Lucky ran a tremendous race....and EVERYONE saw it. Next year he'll be bet every time he steps onto the racetrack.

Another horse that ran a very game race ("under the radar") was Piscitelli. He set an above average pace and fought grudgingly through the lane. He's one to watch for me.

i boxed him, lookin at lucky and noble's promise in a tri. i'm still sick @ vale of york.

SoCalCircuit
11-09-2009, 09:41 PM
Horse could definitely do some damage, hopefully he doesn't get injured like some of the other really good 2 year olds from last year. I wouldn't knock him out of the KY Derby just because of the synthetic factor, pioneer did get second last year. Was it a fluke like MTB or not? Too bad well never know.

bisket
11-09-2009, 09:58 PM
i like him. mainly because my dogs name is lucky. from here on out i play him because i like his name ;) he'll already rate so he's on his way to getting 1 1/4 mile :ThmbUp:

LottaKash
11-09-2009, 10:24 PM
i boxed him, lookin at lucky and noble's promise in a tri. i'm still sick @ vale of york.

Yeah, me too, Lucky was awesome in losing, and I thought that Noble's Promise was sitting on a big one....oh well...

best,