PDA

View Full Version : News from Ireland

FenceBored
11-09-2009, 09:42 AM
Rumour has it that they are changing Mastercraftsman's name to JourneymanAtBest.

No change is comtemplated for Delegator, as he lived up to his name as he successfully delegated the winning of the BC Mile to Goldikova.

OTM Al
11-09-2009, 02:31 PM
Hmmmm...perhaps you should watch that "dirt" mile and see the horrendous trip Murtaugh ran on Mastercraftsman. Watch how the horse checks itself out when Murtaugh tries to force him up the rail. He would have went by that lot with plenty to spare if Johnny had got him outside rather than inside. Unfortunately Johnny tried to correct that error in the Classic, which resulted in another horrendous ride for entirely the opposite reasons

Don't get your point about Delegator. Goldikova is,was, and should have been expected to be much better.

toetoe
11-09-2009, 02:57 PM
Hmmmm...perhaps you should watch that "dirt" mile and see the horrendous trip Murtaugh ran on Mastercraftsman.

Maybe he should be sent back to manage the Pirates. Ouch ... check that; that's pretty harsh punishment.

Many Juvenile punters were sent to the Vale of Tears. :(

toetoe
11-09-2009, 03:01 PM
I am wondering what happened to Rip Van Winkle.

Many, including myself, expected him to show his best in his Astrodirt debut, while giving Summer Bird a preemptive pass. For some reason, we (*I* at least) expect the Europeans to handle anything thrown their way.

FenceBored
11-09-2009, 03:45 PM
Hmmmm...perhaps you should watch that "dirt" mile and see the horrendous trip Murtaugh ran on Mastercraftsman. Watch how the horse checks itself out when Murtaugh tries to force him up the rail. He would have went by that lot with plenty to spare if Johnny had got him outside rather than inside. Unfortunately Johnny tried to correct that error in the Classic, which resulted in another horrendous ride for entirely the opposite reasons

Don't get your point about Delegator. Goldikova is,was, and should have been expected to be much better.

Sometimes a joke is just a joke.