PDA

View Full Version : impossible for 2010 breeders cup classic not to be under lights

Cubbymac26
11-09-2009, 04:13 AM
I've been thinking the same as others prob have with the new lights coming in at CD that the classic will be run under the lights..and maybe a couple others as well...

With all the races there's not enough daylight in a day to get it in during the daylight!!!

I mean u can't start the card at 10am I mean it's not like vegas and the west coast are gonna roll out to the track...

I'm my opinion this will be pretty cool..but I'm sure a all out full nite card can't be carried out cuz of espn and college football agreements but a 630 classic post time can well be in the making

If I remember correctly the classic at cd years ago was run in almost darkness I would like to hear stories about that I was to young to remember..!!

Also it's almost an errie surreal feeling when the classic race also has to hustle to get it in before night falls it's really cool..

So it looks inevitable that were gonna be under the lights for the 2010 classic!!!

Do you guys agree???