PDA

View Full Version : Just Venting

cosmo96
11-08-2009, 10:19 AM
I am an experienced handicapper. I usually stay ahead of the game. I went to Churchill to play the Breeders Cup. I have always done well with the Breeders Cup. But, this year it was a disaster, I didn't cash one ticket. I used Ragozin Sheets for the Breeders and HTR for Churchill. I usually do well with these services, but it was a disaster. At first I thought it was the foreign horses, but I couldn't do anything at Churchill. I liked Quality Road, but you what happened. I bet Summer Bird, you know what happened. I could not win a one horse race.

I know the best answer is shit happens. Like the subject line says, I'm just venting. Would anyone like to share their bad experience.

judd
11-08-2009, 10:20 AM
i think breeders cup overall is a tough betting profit day

illinoisbred
11-08-2009, 10:26 AM
I enjoy watching the Breeders Cup, never bet them.

toussaud
11-08-2009, 12:11 PM
I am an experienced handicapper. I usually stay ahead of the game. I went to Churchill to play the Breeders Cup. I have always done well with the Breeders Cup. But, this year it was a disaster, I didn't cash one ticket. I used Ragozin Sheets for the Breeders and HTR for Churchill. I usually do well with these services, but it was a disaster. At first I thought it was the foreign horses, but I couldn't do anything at Churchill. I liked Quality Road, but you what happened. I bet Summer Bird, you know what happened. I could not win a one horse race.

I know the best answer is shit happens. Like the subject line says, I'm just venting. Would anyone like to share their bad experience.

if you are betting summer bird and quality road, than you really wre not "ahead of the game" whatsoever.

Moyers Pond
11-08-2009, 12:36 PM
I had my first profitable Breeders Cup in since 2001.

There really were quite a few spots to make money, especially if you like European horses on turf.

My weekend was made though by Furthest Land winning. I singled Goldikova and Conduit and took all in the Furthest Land race.

You really need to use the ALL button on weekend like this to have a chance.

I nearly killed myself though when Gio Ponti took the lead. I was very close to playing a pick 6, using Goldikova, Conduit, and Gio Ponti with ALL in the other three races. I just didn't have the guts to pull the trigger and wipe out 25% of my account.

PaceAdvantage
11-08-2009, 08:04 PM
if you are betting summer bird and quality road, than you really wre not "ahead of the game" whatsoever.You really should stop with the bullshit replies.