PDA

View Full Version : In yet another slump

cees with dees
11-08-2009, 09:42 AM
But it's amazing that it doesn't stop me from having an opinion.
Today at Aqueduct, in the 2nd, this race is crying for a closer and Baroness fits the bill and no reason why she can't save ground and make one run off a protracted speed duel.
And in the 5th, Smax has finally found the right spot.
Been chasing and holding well against much better and should go down the road with the best speed and rail draw.
Good luck to all.
Ben

judd
11-08-2009, 01:00 PM
great call in the 2nd

cmoore
11-08-2009, 01:03 PM
But it's amazing that it doesn't stop me from having an opinion.
Today at Aqueduct, in the 2nd, this race is crying for a closer and Baroness fits the bill and no reason why she can't save ground and make one run off a protracted speed duel.
And in the 5th, Smax has finally found the right spot.
Been chasing and holding well against much better and should go down the road with the best speed and rail draw.
Good luck to all.
Ben

I thought the same thing. I just couldn't find one..I thought the 6 might rate. He did but didn't have enough late. Your 1 went right on by the over bet favorite..

judd
11-08-2009, 02:30 PM
smax ran like s--t

cees with dees
11-08-2009, 02:53 PM
Smax totally blew the start and though I deserved a refund, since I only get the post time favorite in the pick 4, it made no difference.
To say he ran badly is a mistake because I can't wait to bet him back.
In the late pick 4 my play is 5,6,9/2,5,6/1,8/1,2
I like Myrtles Gray quite a bit to start as going for MSP off the claiming loss.
They paid nothing for her and she should explode today with the aggressive spot.
Ben

theguarantee
11-08-2009, 02:56 PM
Nice call on the 1. Used it in the pk-4 and got off to a nice start but left off the six in the next.

Had the 1,4,6 lives for the pk-3 in the 5th, thought I'd at least get a little refund on Smax, but guess they deemed it his fault...hate when a couple horses won't get in and the rest have to sit around.

Played the late double with the 1,8 and then a couple of absolute prayers in the last.

Consider the slump broken with a nice dollar and an 8/1 winner.

cees with dees
11-08-2009, 03:00 PM
Thanks buddy. That's what makes this game so much fun and at the same time keeps us "somewhat" humble.
I bet this Ward horse to win and am alive in the DD and pick 4.
Have almost already forgotten about Smax but after seeing the headon, he just refused but being forced to stand in the gate so long was a direct factor.
Can't wait to bet him back in a similar spot.
In the meantime, alive with 3 in the DD and pick 4 and don't have to invest anymore as long as I stay alive.
See you all Wednesday.
Ben