2) Supervisor
3) Empire Maker
4) Dynever

Why?

Read here:

http://www.paceadvantage.com/Belmont_2003.htm

Bubbles
06-06-2003, 07:19 PM
Gotta disagree about the pace scenario. Scrimshaw has speed, as he's shown a few times before. With a lack of a true speedball in this short but talented field, Lukas will likely tell the boy to send him. Word for word, here's my opinion of the Lukas charge...

EARLY...AND...STOPS.

After a mile, FC and EM go at it for a quarter. But this is FC's turf (3 for 3 here), and EM gradually drops back to lose by five to seven, with 'Cide running in roughly 2:25 and 4/5.

Tom
06-06-2003, 09:03 PM
Scrimshaw leads right from the gate, 2-3 lengths.
FC makes a bid on the far turn, cannot close the gap and begins to drop out. MEanwhile, EM has been tracking in 3-4, swings out, collars Scrimshaw by the eithh pole or a little sooner, wins of by 10+. Either Scrim holds place or 10MostWanted comes up to get it. FC lasts for third,, maybe fourth.
The start of the next race is held up 16 minutes until Supervisor finishes <G>

Skanoochies
06-06-2003, 11:07 PM
My take is 100 yds out of the gate F.C. has 2 lengths on Scrimshaw, E.M. or anybody else that wants to try him, and after a half mile in about 47:4 or 48 its goodbye starter hello judge with a triple crown winner and 130,000 screaming and happy New York fans just partying their damn heads off. (wishful thinking?) Hell I ain`t going to bet the race, but sit back and cheer for Funny Cide. I think it would be the best thing that could happen to racing and for N.Y. fans and breeding.

Good luck Tagg, Santos, Funny Cide, New York, hell good luck everybody, from a fan in western Canada.

Skanoochies.:D :D :D :D :D