PDA

View Full Version : High Court in Spain faults Obama

Show Me the Wire
11-07-2009, 01:19 PM
National court of Spain (Spain’s Audencia National) charges Mr. Obama as a war criminal. http://ca.altermedia.info/general/obama-bush-blair-and-brown-charged-with-iraq-war-crimes-in-spain_4380.html

This on the heels of a previous announcement by the U.N. alleging Mr. Obama is violating international law by carrying out summary executions in Afghanistan.

The progressive left have to be disappointed by Mr. Obama's failure to restore the U.S. ' reputation in the international community.

toetoe
11-07-2009, 01:36 PM
This is the first scrap of real credibility for King Barack in my eyes. These Spaniards are the geniuses that rolled over and recalled their troops after the Religion of Peaceniks murdered all those subway riders.

Good for you, Barack I. Please don't argue with these freakazoids.

mostpost
11-07-2009, 02:13 PM
High Court in Spain faults Obama
Courts don't file charges. Courts adjudicate. The story says charges were filed. The story also says three other presidents and four British PMs were included. Funny you should leave that part out.

Tom
11-07-2009, 02:18 PM
Courts don't file charges. Courts adjudicate. The story says charges were filed. The story also says three other presidents and four British PMs were included. Funny you should leave that part out.

It was well discussed here when it happened. Try to keep up.

I point out that those so quick to post about Bush have been silent this time.

GaryG
11-07-2009, 02:18 PM
Was this the winner of the Nobel peace prize or was that some other african born muslim?

boxcar
11-07-2009, 03:31 PM
Was this the winner of the Nobel peace prize or was that some other african born muslim?

Can that prize be rescinded? I mean -- how can a war criminal get the Nobel Peace Prize? Goes to show the entire world is as goofy and confused as the White House.

Boxcar

toetoe
11-07-2009, 05:42 PM
african born muslim?

Unfair, Sir. Two advantages there I'll never be able to overcome. :mad: .

Drop this argument, Sir. You. Will. Lose. :D .

Show Me the Wire
11-07-2009, 05:46 PM
mostpost:

The point is Obama was touted as someone that would rehabilitate the U.S.' reputation in the world community. Instead he failed by having war crime charges filed agianst him, just like Bush. Also, Obama compounded the problem by the summary execution of criminal charges.

Obama instead of improving international relations made them worse.

prospector
11-07-2009, 05:51 PM
i'm for him "manning up" and going over there to stand trial..
we'll get along without him..we have nancy and harry...