PDA

View Full Version : I HAVE A PLAN

HUSKER55
11-06-2009, 11:22 PM
Although I think lynching all lawyers and politicians is a good idea I thought a more practical approach might get farther down the road.

Everyone of us should do what they can to contact as many people as they can to get rid of all incumbents.

That simple. Push this thru 2012

Can it be done? What will you do? What do you think?

:confused:

NJ Stinks
11-06-2009, 11:28 PM
Everyone of us should do what they can to contact as many people as they can to get rid of all incumbents.

I think if it can be done you will control Congress and the White House. What else can I think? :rolleyes:

Robert Goren
11-07-2009, 12:09 AM
The govenor of Nebraska would a great place start. This guy never meet a "trade mission" at taxpayer expense he didn't love. The only time he is in the state is to change planes.

mostpost
11-07-2009, 12:29 AM
I think if it can be done you will control Congress and the White House. What else can I think? :rolleyes:
You are much too courteous. ;)

mostpost
11-07-2009, 12:31 AM
Although I think lynching all lawyers and politicians is a good idea I thought a more practical approach might get farther down the road.

That simple. Push this thru 2

Welcome to the board Don Quixote. :)

prospector
11-07-2009, 12:00 PM

its either the ballot box or bullets and blood....the anger is growing..