PDA

View Full Version : President or Muslim Spokesperson to the world?

ArlJim78
11-06-2009, 08:40 PM
Someone please tell me why taken as a whole these clips in the video are normal, why they make sense. He speaks more often and with higher regard about Islam than the United States. What is the motivation here? What is the agenda? We have received nothing in return for all this bowing and scraping. How does it enhance the US?

Personally I think I know the answers to all these questions but I keep it to myself. This is a guy we know nothing about, who has been friendly all his life with people who hate America, and now as president goes out of his way to cite directly from the Koran and promote Isalm. I was under the impression that our presidents weren't supposed to take up religious causes. But this one does and nobody says anything.

tCAffMSWSzY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCAffMSWSzY&feature=player_embedded

boxcar
11-06-2009, 09:45 PM
Can any of you "messiah" huggers out there produce one video wherein BO praises Christianity? Should be easy since BO claims to be a Christian.

Boxcar

cj's dad
11-06-2009, 11:00 PM
He's trying to get the text of that speech cleared with the Rev. Jerimiah Wright

He truly is a POS !!

mostpost
11-07-2009, 12:51 AM
Someone please tell me why taken as a whole these clips in the video are normal, why they make sense. He speaks more often and with higher regard about Islam than the United States. What is the motivation here? What is the agenda? We have received nothing in return for all this bowing and scraping. How does it enhance the US?

Personally I think I know the answers to all these questions but I keep it to myself. This is a guy we know nothing about, who has been friendly all his life with people who hate America, and now as president goes out of his way to cite directly from the Koran and promote Isalm. I was under the impression that our presidents weren't supposed to take up religious causes. But this one does and nobody says anything.

tCAffMSWSzY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCAffMSWSzY&feature=player_embedded
A serious question. Do you really believe that any normal person will take this as any sort of proof that Obama is a Muslim.
Most of the excerpts are from his Cairo speech to Arab leaders. It is totally unremarkable that he be able to recite the Arab call to prayer, since his father was a Muslim and he lived for a time in a Muslim country. Neither of which makes him a Muslim. One of the excerpts is Obama sending greetings to American Muslims on the occasion of a Muslim holiday. This was also done by those other Muslim presidents, George W. Bush and Bill Clinton

PaceAdvantage
11-07-2009, 02:12 AM
I shudder to think how you guys would have reacted to videos of George W. Bush doing the same exact thing Obama is doing and saying in that video...only replace everything Islam with everything Christian....

Hell, Bush was virtually crucified for merely UTTERING ANYTHING religious in nature...remember? He was turning America into a theocracy...that's what you guys said!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I wish Obama would praise and defend America and our troops as much as he praises and defends Islam...any videos of that?

off'nclear
11-07-2009, 09:55 AM
I'd like to think that I'm spiritual, if not religious. I like the 10 Commandments and the Golden Rule. I'm not certain that my tenets are more correct than others'. However, I do think this is the first President since the inception of the National Day of Prayer (or whatever it's called) that didn't participate, though he did have the Muslims for a gathering for some observance or recogntion.

Can anyone tell me what Muslims contributed to the founding of USA, as P.O. stated? Perhaps my education is lacking. (I thought Romans built arches earlier than he credited to Muslims.)

jballscalls
11-07-2009, 10:31 AM
Can any of you "messiah" huggers out there produce one video wherein BO praises Christianity? Should be easy since BO claims to be a Christian.

Boxcar

here's a link to six videos saying why he's NOT a christian. He definately seems more pro muslim than christian. could really care less either way, just wish he'd stop spending and help try to get the economy better again.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Evils%20in%20America/Apostasy/pastor_endorses_obama.htm

Tom
11-07-2009, 10:38 AM
A serious question. Do you really believe that any normal person will take this as any sort of proof that Obama is a Muslim.

FAR more proof in this than in that stupid un marked list you offered the other day as proof of something. You buy some standards on eBay or what?

Tom
11-07-2009, 10:39 AM
I
I wish Obama would praise and defend America and our troops as much as he praises and defends Islam...any videos of that?

Yes, PA, and Santa will bring them to you this HOLIDAY.:rolleyes:

Did you hear that jerk the other day? Two full minutes into his praising his people for setting that Indian conference before he got the shooting tragedy.
HIS troops under attack and dying and he put them secondary to self promotion. This POS is not fit to serve and he is a disgrace to this country.
We must shut this government down.

boxcar
11-07-2009, 11:26 AM
here's a link to six videos saying why he's NOT a christian. He definately seems more pro muslim than christian. could really care less either way, just wish he'd stop spending and help try to get the economy better again.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Evils%20in%20America/Apostasy/pastor_endorses_obama.htm

Wouldn't it also be nice if we could have a president into which we could put at least a modicum of trust instead of the pathological liar we now have in office?

Boxcar

ArlJim78
11-07-2009, 11:45 AM
Most of the excerpts are from his Cairo speech to Arab leaders. It is totally unremarkable that he be able to recite the Arab call to prayer, since his father was a Muslim and he lived for a time in a Muslim country. Neither of which makes him a Muslim. One of the excerpts is Obama sending greetings to American Muslims on the occasion of a Muslim holiday. This was also done by those other Muslim presidents, George W. Bush and Bill Clinton
i can only speak for myself, but yes in my judgement he seems to be a Muslim. it seems like many things in his life, he has done his best to hide it. funny how during the campaign he never made any speeches to US crowds extolling what he views are the many virtues of Islam, in fact if anyone even so much as mentioned his middle name it was considered a hate crime. Then after the election suddenly he's out of the closet with it, he immediately goes on el arabiya (sp) for his first tv interview, within 60 days he's off to Cairo with his address to Islam, he's calling the US one of the largest Muslim nations, and how Muslims have done so many wonderful things over here, bows to the King. these are not normal things for a US president who is supposedly of Christian faith.
It is his manipulative and deceptive actions that concern me. Also the fact that I do not want my president promoting ANY religion, and Obama clearly does.

You tell me, why does he do those things is if he isn't a Muslim or isn't trying to promote the religion? I'm looking for a rational explanation. your claim that its the same as what other presidents have done does not wash with me.